Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

34y2nia.png

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i never had an issue with him, dealt with him once and got my VC authentic for a decent price
So you're gonna vouch for a guy who preys on sellers who don't know what they have, lowballs, and shill bids because he sold you a VC jersey?

that jerseys4thewin guy

and yeah he does sell "fakes"....i think he was selling an "Evan Turner gamer" in the old sixers style, when ET only played in the red/blue uni's

no, hes sold actual fake jerseys

i was bidding on a Bird sandknit jersey in a 44 last night had winning bid at like 92 dollars with 15 seconds left. then the price jumped like crazy. He had the same jersey up like 2 weeks ago and i missed it, but I tried last night, seemed super fishy to me.

btw talking about Jerseys4thewin

Originally Posted by Zyzz

that jerseys4thewin guy

and yeah he does sell "fakes"....i think he was selling an "Evan Turner gamer" in the old sixers style, when ET only played in the red/blue uni's

no, hes sold actual fake jerseys
Yeah, he's sold some straight bootlegs.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

The yellow is LEGIT

Purple is FAKE
The tag is too high. The twill material is off.
I kind of knew, but became a little greedy.

If it sounds too good to be true... thanks NT.

I love that jersey but i can't get over the upside down "2" error on the back 
30t6p3b.gif

i'm surprised how many people like that jordan all star jersey, i'm surprised at how well its selling at $350.

^definitely legit one no doubt about it

why NBA didnt make like that one for this year all star hmm...

Originally Posted by winzz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300571126714?redirect=mobileThank you for the reply. The numbers on the front didn't match the thickness of what they wore in the game. The didn't make authentics this year because they didn't know if they were going to have the game since there was the lockout. They didn't put the order in in time. A manager at the Magic arena store told me.

Originally Posted by MJ23CM

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300571126714?redirect=mobileThank you for the reply. The numbers on the front didn't match the thickness of what they wore in the game. The didn't make authentics this year because they didn't know if they were going to have the game since there was the lockout. They didn't put the order in in time. A manager at the Magic arena store told me.
I heard this seller be buying blanks then have it customized and sell it for a high price.
For example

%24(KGrHqZ,!ogE9c9GnFh-BPemBJG4Lw~~60_35.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!qoE88ffTzPmBPem!y6Qdg~~60_35.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!iwE9TOTTP+dBPemBfWiOw~~60_35.JPG

^^thats why I was on the fence. I didn't know if he customized that jersey or not. I have game used jerseys that Dwight has personally given me and he wears a size 2xl. The jersey this guy is selling as a pro cut is size xl.

^^thats why I was on the fence. I didn't know if he customized that jersey or not. I have game used jerseys that Dwight has personally given me and he wears a size 2xl. The jersey this guy is selling as a pro cut is size xl.

that Dwight howard he has is legit, they made them as special boxed jerseys. dont think they were actual pro cuts i thought i seen various sizes and not all even the newer boxed pro cuts are correct sizes.

the Dwight that was posted is 100% legit though.

he does buy blanks and customize them.  he is a fraud.  pro cuts may not be the actual size the player wears anyway

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

I heard this seller be buying blanks then have it customized and sell it for a high price.
For example

%24(KGrHqZ,!ogE9c9GnFh-BPemBJG4Lw~~60_35.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!qoE88ffTzPmBPem!y6Qdg~~60_35.JPG

%24(KGrHqJ,!iwE9TOTTP+dBPemBfWiOw~~60_35.JPG

eyes.gif
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom