Official AUTHENTIC NBA JERSEY Post - Bringin Back the JERSEY ERA... (Info/Guide = Page 1)

I got a warning a year or so ago. I've have my account since 2000 so I def don't want to lose it.
I just don't do the invoice stuff anymore. Not worth it.

laugh.gif

what's the value of white payton m&n size 48 in mint condition? i'm not sure if i should pull a trigger on this one.

generally i find m&n as repellent. 
happy.gif
 but this one was not retailed by champion back then (i mean the glove, there's kemp of course) so...
anyone to tell me the ballpark value of this payton 48?
man i'd pass on the payton.... m&n messed up the numbers on those (big surprise)... also i'm 100% positive i've seen paytons in champion auths but they might have been pro-cuts
what's wrong with numbers?

yeah, there are pro cuts/issued but no retail authentic unfortunately.

also, i'm curious if it would be possible to tailor this petro, considering red-blue side parts? it's huge, size 54, so i'd prolly cop (it's legit i guess? 
happy.gif
) and tailor it to 44.

also, i'm curious if it would be possible to tailor this petro, considering red-blue side parts? it's huge, size 54, so i'd prolly cop (it's legit i guess? 
happy.gif
) and tailor it to 44.
Side panels always make it more difficult and costly to alter.  I'd suggest trying to get an estimate from a few tailors.  Personally, I've avoided anything with panels.

I didn't know they made official Slam Dunk contest patches!  Will have to seriously consider that on my blank now...

What JWC quote you for turn around time and how much for customization ? And did international shipping cost a arm and a leg?
$88 for the Lavine & $25 to ship back. 1 month. I still need to make a trip to USPS but it should be $31 ish to get it over there.

I'm going to send my Lebron alt with it to get the twill numbers replaced with mesh.

Not the cheapest route but I know the quality will be on point & I like how they handle business

$88 for the Lavine & $25 to ship back. 1 month. I still need to make a trip to USPS but it should be $31 ish to get it over there.

I'm going to send my Lebron alt with it to get the twill numbers replaced with mesh.

Not the cheapest route but I know the quality will be on point & I like how they handle business
Thanks for the info fam! Can't wait to see the finished product. 

Can I get a legit check on this?
I don't think I've ever seen an M&N EJ before. Breezed thru online couldn't find any photos either

Back
Top Bottom