***OFFICIAL AVENGERS: THE MOVIE THREAD*** Vol. ASSEMBLE MAY 4th!!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]HULK SMASH!!!![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]can not wait.[/color]

HULK and Ironman
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Its not the Skrulls or the Kree... Kevin Feige has debunked this many times... but he did say that the Aliens will be recognizable from the Marvel world... but they wont be a plot based invasion meaning.... Loki has them to cause havoc, thats it.
could be Alpha Centurions, they look similar... most notably the 3 toes part...

ive been following this thing so close since they started shooting and this is what ive come up with.

Tom Hiddleston said that the time between Thor & Avengers, Loki has made shady deals with many villians across the 9 realms... 

I say that he makes a deal with Thanos for his army... in exchange for the Infinty Gauntlet which is sitting in Odin's vault. 

Loki screws Thanos and takes one of the Gems... (You can see some type of Gem on the top of Loki's staff in the movie) 

Thanos gets pissed... therefore, setting the next wave of Marvel movies leading into the Infinity Gauntlet story for Avengers 2...

Also im curious to see what the "Leviathan" is. It was on the call sheet when they were filming... i have a couple ideas.... could either be the Midgard Serpent, some form of Fing Fang Foom... or its the name of the Alien ship..... if you look at the pic... the Aliens seem to be jumping off something that looks similar to a tail.... 

I know this may seem lofty but check this out... 

the 2nd "Wave" of movies leading towards Avengers 2 is going Cosmic/Magic.... they have Dr. Strange and the Guardians of the Galaxy in the works (Dr. Strange much further along)

Ant-Man (which would introduce Hank & Jan)

either way i just cant wait to see this damn movie!!!!

Not reading any of what you guys are posting cuz i'm pretty sure the movie has been ruined by now
laugh.gif
but I will definitely be seeing this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

^ I don't think that "Marvel" films can bring up the Fanstic Four in their movies, since Fox has the rights to them, X-Men, and Spiderman.~

Fox 
30t6p3b.gif

they gotta do a better job with picking villians sometimes. I dont wanna see Loki again
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Thanos gets pissed... therefore, setting the next wave of Marvel movies leading into the Infinity Gauntlet story for Avengers 2...

pimp.gif
this could work

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

^ I don't think that "Marvel" films can bring up the Fanstic Four in their movies, since Fox has the rights to them, X-Men, and Spiderman.~
Fox 
30t6p3b.gif
Sony owns Spider-Man

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Fox and Sony 
30t6p3b.gif
Sony owns Spider-Man
Marvel should've just gave the rights to one company so that there could be the possibilities of movie crossovers. 

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Fox and Sony 
30t6p3b.gif
Sony owns Spider-Man
Marvel should've just gave the rights to one company so that there could be the possibilities of movie crossovers.
It's a money thing. Marvel didn't give anything. The only reason these companies still have the rights is cuz they keep milking the franchises by making sequels within a certain time span. If ppl took a stand and didn't see SM3, Sony probably would've gave up but the success of IM and upcoming Cap and Thor movies convinced them to take another shot.

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by nublee

On a side note though, anybody else extremely disappointed with Cap's new outfit? Looks extremely dorky imo

Makes him look frail. 

i knew i wasn't crazy. when i first saw cap i was like....why does his suit look lame, did it look like that in the movie?
30t6p3b.gif
they messed that up bad, idk y they didn't just leave it alone...everyone else didn't get any changes...

Originally Posted by sreggie101

On a side note though, anybody else extremely disappointed with Cap's new outfit? Looks extremely dorky imo

Makes him look frail. 
i knew i wasn't crazy. when i first saw cap i was like....why does his suit look lame, did it look like that in the movie?
30t6p3b.gif
they messed that up bad, idk y they didn't just leave it alone...everyone else didn't get any changes...

The change made sense on him since he came from the past and they have to "modernize" his suit, it just that it looks too much like spandex with less padding so he looks smaller. Helmet doesn't help either.

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

That hulk cameo was dope
to bad the hulk is only in the movie for about  5 minutes 

How do you know? If it's a spoiler, just say you read it from a spoiler, don't post the spoiler. 

Originally Posted by sreggie101

Makes him look frail. 

30t6p3b.gif

I think too many people are caught up on all of those silly looking candid shots that were leaked.  I don't see anything anything but dopeness in his new costume
avengers-movie-image-chris-evans-robert-downey-jr.jpg

40620810.jpg

cap36__ypkas7dl.gif

I agree cap looks a bit.frail but maybe its just in comparison to those next to him

I love the costume overall, but the helmet is what's throwing it off for me.
laugh.gif

Battle scar gear looks good, especially w/o the helmet. But I still wish they added fish scale on his gear to add texture and make it look less frail.

That's right, Sony owns the right to Spiderman.

Dr. Strange is being consider later?!
happy.gif

Also, anyone know how long Sony and Fox have the rights to their Marvel characters?

Hopefully once they lose the rights, Marvel films will have more and bigger plots to incorporate: Civil War
glasses.gif
~

Back
Top Bottom