***OFFICIAL AVENGERS: THE MOVIE THREAD*** Vol. ASSEMBLE MAY 4th!!!!

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

That hulk cameo was dope
to bad the hulk is only in the movie for about  5 minutes 

How do you know? If it's a spoiler, just say you read it from a spoiler, don't post the spoiler. 

I'm pretty that was just a sarcastic response to calling the Hulk a cameo when he's one of the main characters.

I really wish that Spider-Man would make a cameo in this film. But that is extremely unlikely...What I would like to see in this film is more references to other Marvel characters.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

I really wish that Spider-Man would make a cameo in this film. But that is extremely unlikely...What I would like to see in this film is more references to other Marvel characters.

Tell me about it...I think the new Spidey costume would've fit in perfectly with the Avengers look.

If only Marvel wasnt going bankrupt back in the day... they would have ALL their characters. 
tired.gif

All of the properties have different expiring dates and stipulations.  Like Marvel just recently got Blade & Punisher back. I think (Not sure) but Dare Devil & Elektra are back also.

Spiderman is never coming back, unless there is a set date negotiated in the beginning... but it wont happen

Fox is in struggle mode trying to reboot the Fantastic Four, because they want to go with a "Darker" theme, and not some clown shoes as the last 2. also its a reboot... and its gonna be hard for them to erase the memory of Human Torch which is Captain America now. So i wouldnt be surprised if F4 falls back into Marvels hands soon.

Xmen will almost never go back also... and its a shame because they are whoring these X movies out.... like American Pie type hookering. 

Imagine what Marvel could do with a full Xmen movie done right...

AKA Jessica Jones is getting a TV show, which should have Luke Cage in it... i think the TV Shows are gonna exist in the same Marvel Universe as the movies. 

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Xmen will almost never go back also... and its a shame because they are whoring these X movies out.... like American Pie type hookering. 

agree with most of what you said.. but Xmen: first class gives me hope

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

agree with most of what you said.. but Xmen: first class gives me hope

meh, wolverines cameo was the best part in that movie imo. 
laugh.gif

Keep Hugh Jackman and give it back to marvel!!!! 

Imagine what marvel could do..If they could give X men their actual suits and do it right it would be 
eek.gif
eek.gif

^ jackman is wolverine.. they just need to follow what first class did, get a quality director(s) and actors for the main parts

they also should keep ryan reynolds for deadpool.. but again they need quality people involved

^ jackman is wolverine.. they just need to follow what first class did, get a quality director(s) and actors for the main parts

they also should keep ryan reynolds for deadpool.. but again they need quality people involved

They are, last I heard, they're still writing the script and I'm VERY excited and nervous at the same time since I'm anticipating that movie more than anything.

I actually really liked X-Men: First Class. Although there were mutants that I had no idea of...It was good to see some common characters...My personal suggestion would have been the original First Class.

Back to The Avengers...If Thanos is in The Avengers and that leads to Avengers 2 and the Infinity Gauntlet...They would need a lot more Marvel Characters to follow that storyline right?

Either way, good or bad, I believe Whedon will do an amazing job with this film.

And back to the "I wish Spider-Man makes a cameo in The Avengers" I don't think publicity would hurt the Sony one bit. Haha. Dangit =(

I want May to be here already.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

And back to the "I wish Spider-Man makes a cameo in The Avengers" I don't think publicity would hurt the Sony one bit. Haha. Dangit =(
there is a precedent for it..

see warner brothers releasing the dark knight rises prologue with mission impossible instead of sherlock holmes (was mainly for the imax.. but still)

Superbowl trailer was dope. Comic book superhero movies are back stronger than ever. Must see then cop on blu-ray.

How does everybody feel about Joss Whedon as the director for this film?  I'm slightly apprehensive based on his past work, but then again, I'm not very familiar with his directing and I'd really appreciate some insight on what he brings to the table and why Marvel would choose him.

Originally Posted by nublee

How does everybody feel about Joss Whedon as the director for this film?  I'm slightly apprehensive based on his past work, but then again, I'm not very familiar with his directing and I'd really appreciate some insight on what he brings to the table and why Marvel would choose him.

All I know is there'll be alot of teamwork and any female, i.e. Black Widow, will get a lot of shine

Whedon's strong point is ensemble flicks.. Dude script writing skills is 2nd to none really. I have no problem with him directing this.Actually because he is a comic nerd and did a lot of work writing some Marvel comics before, I trust in him not letting the comic fans down... But delivering an amazing film. Buffy, Serenity, Firefly, Dollhouse... All had outstanding writing and storylines.

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

They are, last I heard, they're still writing the script and I'm VERY excited and nervous at the same time since I'm anticipating that movie more than anything.
The deadpool script has been done since april 2010. The holdup is that it was written as a hard R movie and fox is too stupid to green light it.

Not sure if you can still find the script online but words can not describe how insane it is.

I prefer Whedon writing and just that. His Astonishing X-Men work
pimp.gif

As for this Spider-Man talk if yall want that dream of a Secret War movie download the Spidey flick, don't see it the first week, etc. In my dream world Marvel has all of their flagships and they tie in the Secret War with FF, Avengers, Spidey, have the villains go at it with them and the aftermath of that bleeds off in to the solo films like black suit Spidey, and with a few changes it connect that with other crossover events, Onslaught, House of M, Civil War etc.

Still say Marvel should try to pull something slick and do an Age of Apocalypse movie
pimp.gif

Whedon's strong point is ensemble flicks.. Dude script writing skills is 2nd to none really. I have no problem with him directing this.Actually because he is a comic nerd and did a lot of work writing some Marvel comics before, I trust in him not letting the comic fans down... But delivering an amazing film. Buffy, Serenity, Firefly, Dollhouse... All had outstanding writing and storylines.
exactly what I needed to hear 
pimp.gif
 Much appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom