***OFFICIAL AVENGERS: THE MOVIE THREAD*** Vol. ASSEMBLE MAY 4th!!!!

Originally Posted by 100PROOF

The deadpool script has been done since april 2010. The holdup is that it was written as a hard R movie and fox is too stupid to green light it.
Oh its going down for sure. Reynolds is still attached and one of the producers said he saw 8 minutes of test footage and from what he saw, it is indeed going to release with an R-rating.

^ was just coming in here to post that..

[bart scott voice] can't wait! [bart scott voice]

no words for that new trailer..

129212795827.gif

That shot of the 3 of them in the forest was SICK.

All of these trailers and NO speaking lines for Hawkeye though? They making him into a mute or something?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by theDEEK

That shot of the 3 of them in the forest was SICK.

All of these trailers and NO speaking lines for Hawkeye though? They making him into a mute or something?
laugh.gif

No way. Dude that plays him is a pretty good actor. Sure he'll have plenty of script.

I have to admit, I thought that Spider-Man was going to swing into the scene and catch Iron Man. Haha. (Wishful thinking)

That was a CRAZY new trailer..like how they tied in the end of Captain America n the beginnings of the Avenger initiative

I'm gonna have to bring a new tissue box when it premiers.... theres going to be a huge mess in my pants

Ive been waiting for this ever since Nick Fury's cameo at the end of Iron Man...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bay1591

Ive been waiting for this ever since Nick Fury's cameo at the end of Iron Man...
pimp.gif
I've been waiting for this movie ever since I used to pay quarters playing this game
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom