Official Bape Thread

bape x undefeated items back up on the site 
https://undefeated.com/apparel/brand/bape

HUGE HUGE thanks to you J JSWAM With this restock I was able to grab the missing pieces I wanted: Camo hat and Black Ape Head Tee.

This was probably my favorite collab of the year, and somehow between the Bape US, Palette Town, and Undefeated sites I was able to get all of the pieces I wanted for retail: Hoody, Camo Tee, Camo Shorts, Black Ape Tee and Hat.

Going to try to take a break from Bape madness after these Undefeated and One Piece collabs, so will try to help you guys cop what you want. :nerd:

Last edited:
That whole collection is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

That whole collection is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]
I checked it out and I have to say, even though I am not an Alien guy myself, that collection is AWESOME.  There are a bunch of the things made me laugh out loud and smile.  The use of facehuggers everywhere (especially on Baby Milo) is amazing.  

After the reaction to that rough Jaws collab I got the sense Bape had maybe got a little conservative on their pop culture franchise crossovers, but this is just balls to the wall full throttle "let's do this".  I hope they continue in this direction and do some more horror franchises.  I'd be all over a Friday the 13th or Halloween collab.

I just have to say, in a world where Wall Street guys are fighting with each other over who has the best business card, it's pretty fantastic that cartoony ridiculous stuff like this could be an expensive, exclusive "fashion statement".  You have to have a sense of humor to be a Bapehead.  Probably why I get along so well with all you ****s. 
tongue.gif

HUGE HUGE thanks to you J JSWAM With this restock I was able to grab the missing pieces I wanted: Camo hat and Black Ape Head Tee.

This was probably my favorite collab of the year, and somehow between the Bape US, Palette Town, and Undefeated sites I was able to get all of the pieces I wanted for retail: Hoody, Camo Tee, Camo Shorts, Black Ape Tee and Hat.

Going to try to take a break from Bape madness after these Undefeated and One Piece collabs, so will try to help you guys cop what you want. :nerd:
Np! Glad you were able to cop! I was able to get the black ape head tee as well!

The alien collab is fire!!! GITD Tee is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] why bape gotta have a collab almost every week [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

I checked it out and I have to say, even though I am not an Alien guy myself, that collection is AWESOME.  There are a bunch of the things made me laugh out loud and smile.  The use of facehuggers everywhere (especially on Baby Milo) is amazing.  

After the reaction to that rough Jaws collab I got the sense Bape had maybe got a little conservative on their pop culture franchise crossovers, but this is just balls to the wall full throttle "let's do this".  I hope they continue in this direction and do some more horror franchises.  I'd be all over a Friday the 13th or Halloween collab.

I just have to say, in a world where Wall Street guys are fighting with each other over who has the best business card, it's pretty fantastic that cartoony ridiculous stuff like this could be an expensive, exclusive "fashion statement".  You have to have a sense of humor to be a Bapehead.  Probably why I get along so well with all you ****s. :tongue:
It's probably time for me to cash in my quarters out of my saving case, might go full ****** on that collection

Np! Glad you were able to cop! I was able to get the black ape head tee as well!

Cheers brother and congrats on your cop. 
nthat.gif

It's probably time for me to cash in my quarters out of my saving case, might go full ****** on that collection
laugh.gif
 "Go full ******" is the best way I've heard to describe the massive amounts of money one can spend on a Bape collection they connect with.  I think we're all guilty of that on here.  Going to add that in that "notes" section on my Paypal purchases, so if my wife happens to check our credit card bills she can just see a bunch of transactions with the comment "Sorry, honey....went full ******." 

Reviewed the collection and still fuego but I do have some slight issues with it. One being that they put the face eater in damn near every shirt, dope *** feature but didn't need to be on every one.

Also with the jaws collection the hoodie was fire but I think it hurt them that they copied packer shoes with some of the designs, regret not copping the hoodie, it was available for a minute too

Cheers brother and congrats on your cop. :nthat:

:lol:  "Go full ******" is the best way I've heard to describe the massive amounts of money one can spend on a Bape collection they connect with.  I think we're all guilty of that on here.  Going to add that in that "notes" section on my Paypal purchases, so if my wife happens to check our credit card bills she can just see a bunch of transactions with the comment "Sorry, honey....went full ******." 
Lol yea and the bape prices don't help, $100 for a t and 4 for a hoodie adds up quick, supreme pricing is reasonable for the most part

The alien collab is fire!!! GITD Tee is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] why bape gotta have a collab almost every week [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Wish I saw the restock earlier. Was at the gym missed it by like 15 min :smh:

Beige shorts fire af lol

What's dropping this week?
I think the shorts, a button down shark shirt and alien collab along with mastermind sunglasses and some other regular season items. Tryna take it easy but will probably go in this week, red shorts are tempting also.
Alien hoodie is fire along with many of the shirts they're dropping

I'm making a trip down south to LA so hoping undefeated might have some Bape stuff since Pondon played me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom