Official Bape Thread

I haven't been on this thread as much recently (been focusing on Supreme), but I'm ALL IN if they do anything for Halloween. Bape seems to be one of the only hyped companies that regularly does stuff for Halloween so hopefully they come through this year.

IMG_7388.PNG

Bape dropping that fire this weekend

They got a decent amount of stuff. Ended up just buying the jacquard towel and the milo New Years bag. I have no idea what's inside but for $103 I couldn't pass it up. The $20 shipping always kills it for me. Like I'm willing to blow a bunch $ on their site but the $20 shipping crosses the line lol.

Might buy some stuff but don't wanna spend too much on bape pirate considering all the heat dropping this weekend

They charging shipping per item? So if you cop four things it's like $80?? :smh:

In that case I'll just buy something this weekend. Either crazy camo hoodie or red dirtrace hoodie

It's a flat price. Mine was $20 for 2 items. I had some other stuff in my cart I ended up removing and it was still the same amount. But yeah if you're only buying 1single item like a shirt it's basically pointless.

I'll look on there again, I would have to cop two items minimum to make it worth it, and with all the bape fire dropping this weekend don't wanna spend at the moment

I'm digging the goretex snowboard jacket but it doesn't get anywhere near cold enough here to wear it. Payday tomorrow probably going to get that Bape Beer shirt on Pondon and be done for the month. Need to sleep late to avoid the drop on Saturday lot of good looking stuff

I think they are done unfortunately, if they do restock in your size or a size down/up just be smart and buy anyways :lol:
I am going to continue and try monitoring them to see if they restock LOL.. Regrets when I could've copped pikachu and charmander :smh:

On a piece like that if you want it you gotta cop as soon as you see em. I'm telling you if any site had xxls I would've copped all of em :lol:

Looks really nice, should have ordered the black off pondon

I saw that they had restocked on the black one but didn't have my size so I went to the next page and luckily the olive was sitting there and in my size. Had to swoop asap! Piece is so fire in person!

Back
Top Bottom