Official BBQ thread

Gonna have people over tomorrow night. Plan on putting some ribs, burgers, and hot dogs on the grill.

Made some Peach BBQ sauce the other day and contemplating if I want to do my ribs in that sauce again.
What do you guys think: Peach Sauce or Brown Sugar Sauce?

May try my hand at making enough to fill a standard mason jar instead of a ribs sized portion.

I prefer ribs with no sauce....but i love trying new sauces. Id just let people sauce their own ribs. Peach sauce sound fire tho. Any heat or just sweet?

I prefer ribs with no sauce....but i love trying new sauces. Id just let people sauce their own ribs. Peach sauce sound fire tho. Any heat or just sweet?

A lil heat. Didn't want the sweetness to be too much.

I was just playing around at first. If I can come close to what I had I'll be happy

Bought the Victorinox 8" chef's knife when it was on sale for 29 and it's ill as hell. No need for me to go more premium than that.

20170730_204654.jpg

20170730_204626.jpg

Pulled Pork and Mac n Cheese for the GoT night

Seen this on the gram. Gonna give it a shot this weekend. What pairs good with watermelon? Thinking of Doing the exact same, and a watermelon cherry glaze.

I've had a few that have had "really" strong flavor. It's been a while. Artificial watermelon flavor doesn't taste much like watermelon to me tho

What about a glaze tho? Any recipes or store brands? Ive only done big red, and pineapple glazes before. I want a good glaze that will pair good with watermelon if not watermelon glaze.

Something a little bit spicy to match the little bit of sweet of the melon? Little jalepeno or something

make a watermelon chutney...

• 1 (8-lb) piece watermelon (flesh and rind)
  • 1 1/2 cups cider vinegar
  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1/4 cup minced peeled fresh ginger
  • 2 tablespoons minced small hot green chile, such asThai or serrano (including seeds)
  • 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns, coarsely crushed with flat side of a large knife

those watermelon chicken wings look amazing

real watermelon doesn't taste like anything thou

Back
Top Bottom