Official BBQ thread

Put this london broil on

View media item 2481518View media item 2481519

Nah, he can handle it. Don't feel sorry for him.

Zik, use some salt, pepper, and garlic powder man.

No matter what

[emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji][emoji]9994[/emoji]
Chicken definitely had salt, minced garlic, cayenne pepper, and w/e is in that Adobe seasoning on it :lol:

Granted I didn't do the seasoning for that chicken but I saw how it was seasoned. Probably too lightly seasoned for your tastes compared to how I seasoned the ribs.

Last edited:
So what store bought rubs are NTBBQ approved?

I've never messed with making my own up. Have always used store bought. When I make batter it becomes the kitchen sink of seasonings.

So what store bought rubs are NTBBQ approved?

I've never messed with making my own up. Have always used store bought. When I make batter it becomes the kitchen sink of seasonings.

Was gonna ask the same thing...gonna try to finally smokensome ribs on Tuesday...best method/rub?

Last edited:
Last couple commercial rubs I've tried, still a ton of stuff at the hardware stores around here I havent gotten to try yet

applebuttrub.jpg

095bdebf-b2e3-467f-a147-cdca5140104e.jpg

My wife phoned just as I was about to do the sear so it's a little more done than I would choose but still delicious.

View media item 2487814
I like it medium inside but with a really good sear and that's pretty close. Super tender and the meat was nothing special to start with.

Pull some beef ribs on my traeger n made some greens with with smoke turkey legs...

Attachments

• 20170423_094117.jpg
    20170423_094117.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • 20170423_145819.jpg
    20170423_145819.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170423_145819.jpg
    20170423_145819.jpg
    984.4 KB · Views: 11
man, what's up with people cooking steaks directly on the coals. must taste like ****.

I've seen that a number of times. Mostly on the (I believe) Spanish IG grillin'/steak accounts

I've seen that a number of times. Mostly on the (I believe) Spanish IG grillin'/steak accounts

yeah, it seems like it got popular with the ig bbq crowd recently. I feel like there's no way it can't taste ashy but I don't know

yeah, it seems like it got popular with the ig bbq crowd recently. I feel like there's no way it can't taste ashy but I don't know

Well it's lump coals not briquettes so won't be as ashy...but still.

I think cavepeople had sense enough to cook raised off heat source

Back
Top Bottom