OFFICIAL BCS National Championship Thread: #1 Oklahoma v #2 Florida 1/8 7:30 EST FOXHD

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Oklahoma has about the best OL in the country... Bradford is gonna have all day to pick apart that defense, just like he has all season long...
If you believe Bradford won't get any pass rush
laugh.gif

Your better than that Nowitness

Florida 38
Oklahoma 24

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
This idiot aint learn from FSU??
smh.gif

Florida by 20+
indifferent.gif

. In 2000, FSU was heavily favored against Number 1 Oklahoma saying there defense could not stop FSU's amazing offense and that OU had no chance because there defense sucked. They held FSU scoreless for 3 and 14/15 quarters. FSU scored on a safety because OU's long snapper snapped the ball over the punter's head and out of the end zone. Mark Richt took the HC job at UGA while preparing his team for the NC. FSU was not prepared for OU not to mention that All American WR Snoop Minnis was susepended.

*Fixed*

Oklahoma has about the best OL in the country... Bradford is gonna have all day to pick apart that defense, just like he has all season long...

Sam Bradford has picked apart defenses all season long? I thought he played in the Big XII...

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Sam Bradford has picked apart defenses all season long? I thought he played in the Big XII...
roll.gif

cf725f2462789685b5af4f7448275a2a09391ff.gif

Regardless what you feel about the Big XII, he played two Top 25 ranked defenses in OOC play against TCU and Cincinnati...

19/34, 411 yards, 4 TDs... 29/39, 395 yards, 5 TDs...

Or... Do those games not count because it's TCU and Cincinnati?
grin.gif

Regardless what you feel about the Big XII, he played two Top 25 ranked defenses in OOC play against TCU and Cincinnati...

19/34, 411 yards, 4 TDs... 29/39, 395 yards, 5 TDs...

Or... Do those games not count because it's TCU and Cincinnati?
grin.gif
alien.gif

Right... So, aside from USC and the SEC teams, what exactly qualifies as a legitimate defense?

Y'all all talking about how OU played garbage D's all year. What about uf opponents. The sec was +*%#$#! garbage this year along with their D.

Gators by at least 2 TDs! Charlie Strong will not let Bradford sit back in the pocket without any pressure...
U guys forgot about '06 when the buckeyes had one of the best OLs in the country but couldnt protect the QB!
The Big 12 defenses are extremely soft and mildly slow compared to those of the SEC! Ask TTU and Harrell how fast
they get to the QB! LOL

Gators by at least 2 TDs! Charlie Strong will not let Bradford sit back in the pocket without any pressure...
U guys forgot about '06 when the buckeyes had one of the best OLs in the country but couldnt protect the QB!
The Big 12 defenses are extremely soft and mildly slow compared to those of the SEC! Ask TTU and Harrell how fast
they get to the QB! LOL

Yo Miami heads, where would be the best places for parking reasonably close to the stadium, I don't wanna pay $40 for a parking pass.

A LOT to A LITTLE - Gators.
pimp.gif
I'll be in the Odome watching tomorrow so I'mmaking my little appearance now.
I might pop in on my phone every now an then but I cant keep up because its too slow, but Florida fans prepare for greatness!
tongue.gif

Chris...Will...Mamba..
wink.gif

Originally Posted by AJChick23

pimp.gif
I'll be in the Odome watching tomorrow so I'm making my little appearance now.
I might pop in on my phone every now an then but I cant keep up because its too slow, but Florida fans prepare for greatness!
tongue.gif

Chris...Will...Mamba..
wink.gif
Double or nothing?
nerd.gif

There's no place for Cane fans here Mr.Kyrk...oh... well.. maybe somewhat since we are going to be running your city and stadium tomorrow.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

p.s. your sig...that quote is garbage.
sick.gif

pimp.gif
I'll be in the Odome watching tomorrow so I'm making my little appearance now.
tongue.gif

Chris...Will...Mamba..
wink.gif

Im a little disappointed I won't be in Gainesville to celebrate a 4th championship in the last 3 years. But hold it down for me,
wink.gif
pimp.gif

There's no place for Cane fans here Mr.Kyrk...oh... well.. maybe somewhat since we are going to be running your city and stadium tomorrow.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

p.s. your sig...that quote is garbage.
sick.gif
I'm talking about the bet. You stay getting mouthy with me.
laugh.gif

is it just me or does this game seem eerily similar to the 2006 game? Oklahoma put up crazy stats up all year, blew pretty much everybody out ofthe water, except that close game with Texas, there was controversy about who deserved to be in the national championship game. Then everybody talkin bout howFlorida is overmatched on defense & all that foolishness. How OU has this great OLine, great receievers. the similarities even go down to OU's bestplaymaker being out just like Ted Ginn Jr was.

People are too focused on the skill positions when they talk about speed in terms of the SEC when compared to the rest of the conferences. But where the realdifference in speed that the SEC has in in the trenches, especially on the DLine. thas where UF will probably win this game.

oh yea & Jermaine Gresham will not be open like he was again those Big XII players playing on the non-offensive, non-special teams side of the ball

Alright. I'm going to head out in the morning to MIA so I'll say this, this game will boil down to one thing...PRESSURE. If we can make Bradforduncomfortable and force him to do things quicker than he wants, I think that'll slow down their so called "unstoppable" offense considerably. Ibelieve that our D-Line, especially Carlos Dunlap will do just that; the one time Bradford faced some pressure all season was against Texas and even though hethrew 5 TDs, he wasn't as sharp as he's been all season. That being said, I'm expecting a pretty good game with Percy having a huge impact onoffense, AJ hold it down at the O-Dome and don't get to crazy on University after the game. I'm taking my Gators to win their 2nd title in 3 years42-31 over the Sooners. GO GATORS!!!!

Originally Posted by ericberry14

is it just me or does this game seem eerily similar to the 2006 game? Oklahoma put up crazy stats up all year, blew pretty much everybody out of the water, except that close game with Texas, there was controversy about who deserved to be in the national championship game. Then everybody talkin bout how Florida is overmatched on defense & all that foolishness. How OU has this great OLine, great receievers. the similarities even go down to OU's best playmaker being out just like Ted Ginn Jr was.

People are too focused on the skill positions when they talk about speed in terms of the SEC when compared to the rest of the conferences. But where the real difference in speed that the SEC has in in the trenches, especially on the DLine. thas where UF will probably win this game.

oh yea & Jermaine Gresham will not be open like he was again those Big XII players playing on the non-offensive, non-special teams side of the ball

Thumbs up for that comment.. Thats where this game will be won or lost

I have Florida winning 42-31, somewhere in that range.

Hope it's at least a close hard fought game, I'll be pissed if a blowout ensues.
smh.gif

Let's not act like OU's ends are slow....

And What exactly has Dunlap done this year?

Cunningham > Dunlap

Back
Top Bottom