Official Bitcoin Thread

Thought this was pretty cool. If you're interested in learning how to code, Solana partnered with Figment.io and launched a learning pathway. They'll pay you $20 in SOL to complete a short series of beginner tutorials that teach you the basics of developing on the Solana platform.

You don't need experience programming, its super beginner friendly just getting your feet wet with Solana development and if you already have experience, it's a cool way to get some surface level technical knowledge about blockchain and smart contract development in particular.

After the tutorials you can earn up to $500 in SOL for interacting on the Solana Learning Pathway community if you want to dive deeper.

Late to the crypto game, been following the thread a bit here and there (still digging in) but figured I’d make an ask. Y’all got any tips/guidance for someone doing DD before going in with size and crypto exchanges y’all recommend?
In addition to what JRS posted, finding a project or two that really sound promising and have utility are key. I'm extremely bullish on AMP because of the Flexa network, and their marketing/expansion has been top notch. Even a good project can fail if they dont have the ability to expand the userbase. So dont build size in a token that's not proven or actively proving they can expand. It's like stocks, you dont want to invest in a company that cant sell anything, they'll die quickly.

Just opened up Coinbase and RobinHood accounts. Moved 10k into each. My 9-5 isn’t gonna make me a millionaire so here I am pressing my luck.
Now what?! Lol

what you guys buying/excited for?

Just opened up Coinbase and RobinHood accounts. Moved 10k into each. My 9-5 isn’t gonna make me a millionaire so here I am pressing my luck.
Now what?! Lol

what you guys buying/excited for?
DCA into Bitcoin, eth, spy and qqq regularly for the rest of your life and you’ll be ok.

Thought this was pretty cool. If you're interested in learning how to code, Solana partnered with Figment.io and launched a learning pathway. They'll pay you $20 in SOL to complete a short series of beginner tutorials that teach you the basics of developing on the Solana platform.

You don't need experience programming, its super beginner friendly just getting your feet wet with Solana development and if you already have experience, it's a cool way to get some surface level technical knowledge about blockchain and smart contract development in particular.

After the tutorials you can earn up to $500 in SOL for interacting on the Solana Learning Pathway community if you want to dive deeper.
This is really dope. I’ve been learning how to code and playing around with crypto zombies to learn solidity but free solana is awesome. Thanks.

I’m just trying to pivot back to my original vocation in the next 10 years.

I can make a living wage doing what I love but I’m trying to be comfortable and some more. I really think passive income from investing can get me there in time.

same, idk it really just depends what happens with the markets and what not.

like if I get to the point where I can quit my job I will. I only work half the year as it is, I need to though so I get my healthcare and money to invest.

When’s your guys retirement goal? :lol:

I’m hoping 55 or so, I’m 33 now.
45 I'm 33 now as well.

No bs in trying to quit my job by next year. **** if I could not go back in when wfh ends I'd be happy.

Still making plays with my crypto money even with the market being down a ton and not selling ****!

Whenever it bounce back tho imma be too lit.

45 I'm 33 now as well.

No bs in trying to quit my job by next year. **** if I could not go back in when wfh ends I'd be happy.

Still making plays with my crypto money even with the market being down a ton and not selling ****!

Whenever it bounce back tho imma be too lit.

yeah I’m just trying to load up now and hopefully it pays off in the end. Wish I knew about this years ago.

I don’t hate my job or anything but obviously I’d rather not work...

yeah I’m just trying to load up now and hopefully it pays off in the end. Wish I knew about this years ago.

I don’t hate my job or anything but obviously I’d rather not work...
Covid broke me bro. I just can't see me doing the 9-5 thing long term.

I was up a ton at the height of the bull run. I'm still up probably 2x where I was this time last year.

Whenever the next bull run happens most of us in this thread regularly should be in a place where we could at least consider only working out passions.

Student loan debt has me all messed up with finding a retirement time table any time soon.
Pretty much preventing me from most ****, and being in a specific income based repayment plan forces me to not pay down and have to put it all to the side and pay it all in a huge lump sum in the future.

for the experienced people that want to answer, what’s the biggest % drop that you toughed through. i feel like me being down about 25% right about now is baby weight.

When’s your guys retirement goal? :lol:

I’m hoping 55 or so, I’m 33 now.

I jumped into teaching right out of college at the age of 22. 100% of my pension kicks in after 30 years of service and i'm 14 years in. though it's a long ways away, I'm looking at possible retirement at 53-54. However, I need to check the numbers to see if there's a threshold i need to cross in terms of actual age before I can officially call it a wrap.

i've thought about switching careers but at this point, i feel like i might be too "pot committed." the job is dope, carries a fair level of stress, affords me a comfortable lifestyle where I'm not living hand to mouth.

hoping I can put in my 30 years and retire at 57 (31 now) and forego the last 5 years needed to get my full pension (hopefully there’s a buy out)

Love my job but I have no desire to work the last half of my life away. Investing will let me live comfortably.

Back
Top Bottom