Official Bitcoin Thread

not even checking my ponzi coins. i must be gaining some ROME so i’ll just leave it.

i'm numb to market dumps except i get angry that i don’t have a stash of stablecoins/cash to capitalize on coins i think will rebound quickly.

yeah, that was my problem too, I need to get better at keeping stables on deck.

what are we copping? want to pool our money for a ego trip to the moon and **** all over Bezos? 👨‍🚀👩‍🚀
Nah imma tell Bezos and Leo that Lil chick of his is mine now. Shorty look like an old white stallion. I need her to dress up with me when I wanna pretend I'm Scarface.

He can have her back when I'm done giving her Dubai showers

Screenshot_20211214-155658_Coinbase.jpg

Tel Boyz we outchea. NT summit on me

Nah imma tell Bezos and Leo that Lil chick of his is mine now. Shorty look like an old white stallion. I need her to dress up with me when I wanna pretend I'm Scarface.

He can have her back when I'm done giving her Dubai showers

i’m gonna start “scamazon” I’ll pay my workers and they won’t die on the job or pee in bottles.

Anybody having trouble looking up there account on Time Wonderland? Maybe its just my mobile.

its still accumulating in my metamask wallet tho.

Attachments

• CAFC24F6-F020-48B6-8CDB-A4CAC8A37333.png
    CAFC24F6-F020-48B6-8CDB-A4CAC8A37333.png
    533.8 KB · Views: 199
Anybody having trouble looking up there account on Time Wonderland? Maybe its just my mobile.

its still accumulating in my metamask wallet tho.
I was yesterday and earlier today, but its fine for me now. Looks like they made a change to their site but fixed it.

felt like a dummy when i bridged some matic from moonriver using relay chain and couldn’t find it in my wallet for 10 minutes. started to post on their tg then i added wmatic to my token list and found it.

TIME prevented a death spiral today by turning off minting

If you’re buying these forks, you need to be in the discords asking the team what their plans on to prevent a death spiral

exiting ENS at a loss on this rebuy for more ETH will use it for LUNA or NFTs, not sure yet

Half the time they just say you’re spreading fud and cry.

f’ing things have dudes losing hella guap and get too culty a lot of the time.

TIME prevented a death spiral today by turning off minting

If you’re buying these forks, you need to be in the discords asking the team what their plans on to prevent a death spiral

exiting ENS at a loss on this rebuy for more ETH will use it for LUNA or NFTs, not sure yet
Any links to their discord I'm genuinely interested in the project and I have been wondering how to get in the discord for a while

Back
Top Bottom