Official Bitcoin Thread

i love going on telegram and a little less on discord. such an interesting place to kill time. some of those places censor more than china. others can get way outta hand like doxxing the team members and threatening to shoot them. overall, CT sucks.

yeah! how could i forget!

just this year he was getting called out on IG when a dude called him out for ripping off his shoe design. the whole thing was hilarious with rocky denying it at first then claiming that someone from his design team did it without his knowledge, then making like other members of his team were responding because he was so busy. was like da eff you talmbout fool all them “team members” is YOU! i’m pretty sure he’s doing something with footwear NFTs too.

I hate when cb just leaves the f’ed up chart. Like come on man. Fix it it makes it totally useless.

got 💪 saying the ath is 148 bil and the rest is just a flat line.

man is there a way to check what tokens you had in your metamask wallet previously? when I recovered my account it only had eth listed.

man is there a way to check what tokens you had in your metamask wallet previously? when I recovered my account it only had eth listed.
Add the networks for the coins that you remember being there. For example, if you had Avax tokens, then you add the Avalanche network and then switch to it where you will see the other tokens.

if you’re on mobile, in the top left corner, click the three lines (the hamburger) and click view on etherscan. from there, hit the drop down under tokens and it’ll list every token in your wallet under the network you have selected.

2D56D5A7-D456-4CF7-B1BB-76912DADAAAC.jpeg

Grabbed a nuclear nerd nft

Art work looked cool, narrative behind the project is interesting, team is doxxed W Hollywood connections and a lot of heavy hitters were involved in minting, devs also have a sick contract that made gas $40 to mint 4+ which is crazy

Back
Top Bottom