Official Bitcoin Thread

:wow::wow::wow:
996BA66E-3F90-4F76-B18E-5E522BB9D571.jpeg

Any referral code for gate.io ?

Trying to stake my Time and although I have more than enough AVAX in my metamask for fees, it just says pending and never actually stakes anything.

I also tried to increase the fees from the suggested ones. Still nothing.

Any ideas on how to resolve this?

Up on these two questions. Anybody?

gas is cheap, less that $100 bucks to claim strong and swap to eth.

I wanted to compound but I'm not sure about the project, it's been dumping too hard. might as well take advantage of the cheap eth.

I'm just gonna de risk for now.

Crazy I been in crypto so long some of these loses don't even effect me anymore. I'm down a solid 5 figures on Time and still gonna be holding.

The game is the game.

Might throw another rack or two that way tbh. I got a wholesale real estate play on the horizon. Once the details of that are ironed out I'm fairly sure I put some good money back in this space.

What can I say I'm a sucker for a sale.

Yeah, I’m not tripping at all. I got my time doing it’s thing. I’m just like f it, I’m going for the proven one at this point.

I’m always down to cop more eth especially while it’s on sale.

all I own is time and eth.

vega upgrade coming to cosmos. unpooled some tokens and staked some ATOM in the hopes i get in the snapshot for EVMOS airdop and any others.
been using the metamask swap feature like johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm and others on CT have mentioned for possible airdrop.
What's the strategy behind using MM swap.?
Do they screenshot MM swap transactions or something..

I moved a large chunk of my ATOM to staking on Keplr... Chose 3 different validators outside of the top 20.

I love airdrops. Love to be a part of one someday.. :lol:

Good luck Stuntman.

gas is cheap, less that $100 bucks to claim strong and swap to eth.

I wanted to compound but I'm not sure about the project, it's been dumping too hard. might as well take advantage of the cheap eth.

I'm just gonna de risk for now.
Why not just stake to the ETH2.0 pool instead.?

Now that I got my second node, I'm thinking of staking all strong rewards to the 2.0 pool ..

As previously stated, if Strong drops to $300. I'm buying that third.!

Do you think your buy-in cost is heavily contributing to your bearish outlook on the project.?

The recent news has me feeling much better about the sustainability of the project... I ultimately want to have 10nodes minimum.

Why not just stake to the ETH2.0 pool instead.?

Now that I got my second node, I'm thinking of staking all strong rewards to the 2.0 pool ..

As previously stated, if Strong drops to $300. I'm buying that third.!

Do you think your buy-in cost is heavily contributing to your bearish outlook on the project.?

The recent news has me feeling much better about the sustainability of the project... I ultimately want to have 10nodes minimum.

I just want to stay liquid. If it keeps going lower I’ll buy back in.

don’t get me wrong. I think it’s a good project but just want to cover my ***.

with whales dumping and the buy in cost so high I don’t see it doing much until fractional nodes happen.

i did buy in at ath so I’m just going to de risk a bit.

yogetoffmykickz yogetoffmykickz all the metamask transactions using swap must be easy for them to access on-chain and select wallets for airdrops we shall see.

i stopped using keplr and started using cosmostation. i like the reinvest feature and the transaction cost was way cheaper when i compound my juno rewards daily. i dunno why but using keplr and the omniflix ui costs much more to claim rewards and then redelegate.
54A5A291-688B-4EA7-9D9E-C1CC8380221B.jpeg

I’ve got some play money sitting ribbon.finance in automated options selling pools where they sell covered calls and naked puts and I take in premium. Risk is capped to what I deposited. But it’s a Ponzi so you pay a penalty to withdraw.
Yeah this is where I’ve been focused the last year in all honesty - reporting returns on a daily/weekly basis is the new norm - I’ve seen it all in regards to clients wanting to shorten lockups and threatening with legal lol

Strategy is tied into what most funds run but just at scale - same with my farming - I can eat just off of that for years
So what would your guys' main target be for protecting fund value? I'm reading into BarnBridge rn and it looks promising, but they only offer tranches on BTC or eth if im not mistaken. The senior tranche protection up to a 35% decline in asset price looks real nice.
Trying to figure out what I dont know, so I can start working on learning more and figuring out what else I dont yet know, is a pain in the *** :lol:

1639491375068.png

Most bullish name I've ever seen.

despite the favorable news from the senate hearings as well as new tokenomics/governance, the tg group is now near riot after a week of kumbaya. at least 1 big holder capitulated. ceo bob said people can dm him middle of the month if they’re not happy and people are drafting their dm’s 😂
i ended up staking a small bag for a year and have the rest parked and chilling. thinking of consolidating even more into ID but we’ll see. if you bought any ID on bsc, swap it out because they’re changing the contract and using a diff bridge. i think relay chain.

Only have ID on my ETH and SOL wallet now. I've seen the light with Raydium. In fact, I wish there would be a way to bridge my ID on ETH to SOL because of gas fees.

People be saying Not your wallet, not your crypto but with ETH gas fees its Your wallet, not your crypto :lol:
Although its been good these past few days but mining rewards are terrible

I’ve never been more calm in my investing career

if this worries you

you’ve seen nothing

move in the NFT world is to pivot from PFPs to ArtBlocks curated mints and quantum.art

think you’ll see that pay well long term

I've always thought of ArtBlocks as a good play after Fidenza dropped earlier in the year but the gas wars to mint were brutal and then afer that you get priced out.

I'm thinking more in the lines of gaming NFTs because those seem to hold their value more across the board than PFPs.

Last edited:
gaming nfts are solid as well, but these furries stay hating on nft gaming so I do wonder if we see a couple of years before that really takes off for real

So what would your guys' main target be for protecting fund value? I'm reading into BarnBridge rn and it looks promising, but they only offer tranches on BTC or eth if im not mistaken. The senior tranche protection up to a 35% decline in asset price looks real nice.
Trying to figure out what I dont know, so I can start working on learning more and figuring out what else I dont yet know, is a pain in the *** :lol:
defi dad always talks about banrbridge on Twitter. I need to look into it and consider using it. tbh I dont really care what happens short term. if we see btc over 100k, I'll trim a little and look to add back lower, but the eth, im not touching regardless of what happens. ill just farm stables while the dust settles with new money

not even checking my ponzi coins. i must be gaining some ROME so i’ll just leave it.

i'm numb to market dumps except i get angry that i don’t have a stash of stablecoins/cash to capitalize on coins i think will rebound quickly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom