Official Bitcoin Thread

Did anyone listen to the ama with Daniele?

someone brought up the idea of franchising a McDonald’s in the treasury. :rofl: He wasn’t against it. Would be dope if it got to the point where they had stuff like that in there actually.
They're actively trying to buy SushiSwap rn too. I'm all for that. Buying an up and coming defi game would be good too. Cant wait to see them buy a Lambo dealership or something stupid.

I feel the same... purple

I could see it happening though. Both sides too busy fighting a culture war to see a 3rd party creep up on them.

I mean young people don’t vote and I don’t blame them. These guys are shutting down Kellogg for striking workers and crashing trump rallies. Let them organize and they get stuff done. Tik tok party is coming soon. :lol:

damn stake drop is happening for $juno delegators. i have plenty enough tokens to qualify but the big drop is for people who participated in governance votes which i think i did not 😡
this token is supposed to be the juno chain version of cosmos’ ion token. ion is 4k per token lol. i guess the moral of the story is to vote.
D8B69332-04AB-4EE0-8CDF-871C598CC601.jpeg

I could see it happening though. Both sides too busy fighting a culture war to see a 3rd party creep up on them.

I mean young people don’t vote and I don’t blame them. These guys are shutting down Kellogg for striking workers and crashing trump rallies. Let them organize and they get stuff done. Tik tok party is coming soon. :lol:

disagreed on young don’t vote. I feel people my age have an overall awareness of politics

Kinda late to the party. Anybody have a video/tutorial regarding trading/bitcoin. I’m interested
Welcome! I’d recommend downloading Coinbase,
Crypto.com, or FTX. Not the best trading platforms but they have decent content. At this point, most trading platforms should have tutorials or instructional videos.

OHM stakers/holders, if any are left. Be sure to migrate your sOHM over to gOHM on the Olympus app. Two months to do it, but you wont see any rebases on the expiring version of sOHM.

Also TIME might stop rebases and minting/bonding sometime in the near future. Soooo we all need to ape in as much as possible.

Scarcity I suppose. Function as a DAO with a finite supply, wherein price appreciates based on demand and, hopefully, revenue sharing? Idk exactly how the mechanics of the revenue will work unless it's used to buy back tokens at spot and burn them, or add back to the treasury.

It's an interesting proposal. Idk how I'll vote if it's put up to one.

Back
Top Bottom