Official Bitcoin Thread

Any cliffs??

I've jumped on but they have worked through the main set of questions already.
Biggest alpha: NFT holders and role holders will get aTokens and pTokens airdropped. Advanced roles get more allocation.

The projects goal is essentially to further entrench OHM as the reserve currency of defi.

No word on dates or launch plans, but the WL rewards are finally revealed.

Cant remember any other important info off the top, but the call is being recorded, so it's worth listening to the beginning when that's uploaded.

AMA was too early for me in hawaii. i just hope my few roles don’t get wiped and i still get something for my NFTs.

noskey noskey any general time frame on airdrop or launch?

Good looks dude.

You finding the new rode projects on twitter??
Yeah. Here's the other ones I know about: DYOR
Avax: LVT (louverature)- been going parabolic as well, concept is nodes compound on themselves and you earn more bonus longer you compound instead of claim. COMET- launched yesterday. Thor- biggest one on AVAX. BRIG- relatively cheap nodes in comparison
FTM (no positions in these ones yet): POWER biggest one on FTM, should be sale for 8 Power/node today. BLOOD-second biggest one.
Upcoming today: pre-sale Nodeon (on Avax), should be able to get nodes for cheap if you catch their pre-sale today.

Yeah. Here's the other ones I know about: DYOR
Avax: LVT (louverature)- been going parabolic as well, concept is nodes compound on themselves and you earn more bonus longer you compound instead of claim. COMET- launched yesterday. Thor- biggest one on AVAX. BRIG- relatively cheap nodes in comparison
FTM (no positions in these ones yet): POWER biggest one on FTM, should be sale for 8 Power/node today. BLOOD-second biggest one.
Upcoming today: pre-sale Nodeon (on Avax), should be able to get nodes for cheap if you catch their pre-sale today.

Much appreciated sir.

What’s the deal with LVT? What network, how’s the team, are they doxxed, what’s the costs to running a node, sustainability, etc?

How does the claiming work on lvt? If you compound it are you ever able to claim the compounded amount later or na? I’m imagining that the lvt i created the node with is never reclaimable?

once you start a node that lvt is gone, it goes in the reward pool.

I put 20 bucks on it just to let ride, I'll just compound since I'm not risking anything.

got 2 hours till I can cash in on soldier. if the price is around 20 bucks that will be 120 bucks today. 1/7th what I put in.

LVT: $ you put in is gone, but Will be compounding and producing rewards supposedly forever. More you compound is more bonus compounding % you get, when you claim your rewards bonus is done until you compound more.

the way I’m gonna play the game is max compounding bonus (by continuously compounding). Once it’s maxed, I’ll save up enough and exit with hopefully a 10x. Some people cash out everyday, then compound, some just cash out everyday.

Set a goal, reach it, let’s get this $ and play the ponzi in a way we’ll profit.

yep, my goal is the same as you. I haven't put a dollar of fiat in crypto since I got a strong node and I want to keep it that way.

just re invest it.

How much per day does one lvt node make?

7% I think of the total lvt you stake I think is now it works.

like I put 800 in and I think I get 7% of 800 a day. It’s weird it didn’t give me 8 nodes. It gave me one with 800 as the size.

so idk if I’ll get another node when I re invest it or will just increase in size. I guess it doesn’t matter.

it’s so cheap now I’m just going to keep reinvesting to get the boost and see what happens with price.

Back
Top Bottom