Official Bitcoin Thread

What's the chances this goes down? And what's the ceiling for this, can it hit over 1500 like bitcoin?

Edit: sorry for asking such a generic question, just never invested in anything before and this seems very interesting

Last edited:
sold all my etc but traded it in for eth when it hit 52..my peoples saying no but im thinking go^

Last edited:
What's the chances this goes down? And what's the ceiling for this, can it hit over 1500 like bitcoin?

Edit: sorry for asking such a generic question, just never invested in anything before and this seems very interesting
dude you can't just say "this" haha. people are talking about multiple currencies in the thread.

you are referring to ETH though right? I'm thinking about getting into it too. but right now the answer to your question from what I've read is it could go either way, no one really knows. definitely possible it can get up to where bitcoin is

I'm thinking about dropping $1000 on ETH but I'm still learning about it, where to buy, best wallet to store it, etc.

I'm thinking about dropping $1000 on ETH but I'm still learning about it, where to buy, best wallet to store it, etc.
Coinbase seems to be the best iphone/mobile option. 

Just curious are you guys pulling funds from bank account or debt card option?

I'm going in if it hits $75 today. Going down a bit from 80

Edit: bought 1k worth of ETH at $76. Joining the wave

Last edited:
Bank account is easy just don't like waiting 1 week for it to hit the account and not be able to see it or do anything. Mines at $10,000 as well but via credit/debit it's $300? Wtf

Bank account is easy just don't like waiting 1 week for it to hit the account and not be able to see it or do anything. Mines at $10,000 as well but via credit/debit it's $300? Wtf
@Zyzz  - not sure what you are saying...i don't have to wait 1week, it is instant up to 10k for me weekly...are we in miscommunication??:

idk maybe you're lucky but we had this convo before and anything via bank since a bank transfer isn't instant its usually a week before it hits the account,

you're still locked in at the price you buy but technically you can't sell the funds til its officially in your account

idk maybe you're lucky but we had this convo before and anything via bank since a bank transfer isn't instant its usually a week before it hits the account,

you're still locked in at the price you buy but technically you can't sell the funds til its officially in your account

I've got to wait a week also. I tried adding my debit card but it keeps rejecting it for some reason. I have to contact coinbase and find out what the issue is.

Coinbase seems to be the best iphone/mobile option. 

Just curious are you guys pulling funds from bank account or debt card option?

I wire money into coin base and then transfer it to gdax where u can buy btc or eth

I put 2k on 78.02 with ETH. I tried to ride it out but price was getting higher. We will see what happens

LTC is litecoin

they're all diff from each other but all crypto

I love using coinbase and I've been wanting some LTC but hate having coinbase then having my bank and card on another site, etc etc
I use Jaxx with shapeshift recommended by fapmasterjr. No need for a bank or card, just need BTC to convert to whatever coin

Back
Top Bottom