Official Bitcoin Thread

LTC is litecoin

they're all diff from each other but all crypto

I love using coinbase and I've been wanting some LTC but hate having coinbase then having my bank and card on another site, etc etc

Zyzz u can buy LTC on gdax

Coinbase seems to be the best iphone/mobile option. 

Just curious are you guys pulling funds from bank account or debt card option?
yeah but it's not super safe to just leave it in coinbase right? 

and I was gonna pull from my checking to avoid the transactions fees for CC, is that the best option?

you feel what? a huge dip? :nerd:

Well you have to consider the whole bitfinex saga where they are unable to cash out so ppl are buying btc and other alts to withdraw their capital. One has to think how much crypto is being bought up to create an artificial bubble. I could be totally wrong but I do feel like something will happen. Everybody should consider or think of an exit plan incase this happens cause it would be a great opportunity to sell before the correction and buy on the dip. The question is when will this happen but my gut tells me it's gonna happen soon

and I was gonna pull from my checking to avoid the transactions fees for CC, is that the best option?

I leave everything I have on gdax which is coinbase exchange or on poloneix. Best option is to do the same day wire, coinbase charges 10 bucks and the bank charges 30 bucks but you can caLL the bank and get the 30 bucKS removed so the wire will only cost you 10 bucks

Coinbase seems to be the best iphone/mobile option. 

Just curious are you guys pulling funds from bank account or debt card option?

anything online isn't safe. anything can be hacked that is online.

thats why people store them offline or cold storage

This is a great technical analysis video talking about ETH , BTC, and crypto in general. I subscribed to his channel.

anything online isn't safe. anything can be hacked that is online.

thats why people store them offline or cold storage

As I said coinbase is 100% legit and you are fully insured.

https://support.coinbase.com/customer/portal/articles/1662379-how-is-coinbase-insured-

ill believe it when I see it :lol:

I've read people have lost money due to hacking and were never reimbursed and this was via coinbase

thats why I went with coinbase because I saw that link before since I read dudes steal crypto all day and nothing can be done about it.

Lol its so quiet in here now since everything is down. I love bloody days like these
if you diversify your portfolio, everyday is  
glasses.gif

Just bought 3 lambos, a condo in la, and I bought 4 IG models....eth changes lives!

Last edited:
ill believe it when I see it :lol:

I've read people have lost money due to hacking and were never reimbursed and this was via coinbase

thats why I went with coinbase because I saw that link before since I read dudes steal crypto all day and nothing can be done about it.

Zyzz they are legit. The previous so called hacks were rumors. But hey I'm not here to convince ppl. I have 50k in my gdax and I'm not worried one bit

Last edited:
But Bitcoin is doing great! It hit $1500 on coinbase I believe.

I expeCT btc to do well when all other alts are not solely because funds are bein shifted like musical chairs. Once btc gains a certain path, I also will convert my alts to btc

Last edited:
I expeCT btc to do well when all other alts are not solely because funds are bein shifted like musical chairs. Once btc gains a cretain, I also will convert my alts to btc

For sure, but overall the crypto market is growing rapidly. There's new funds coming in across all coins.

The withdraw situation has me a bit skeptical about the current BTC price, I shifted some more into LTC at the high this morning.

For sure, but overall the crypto market is growing rapidly. There's new funds coming in across all coins.

The withdraw situation has me a bit skeptical about the current BTC price, I shifted some more into LTC at the high this morning.

Curious to know what made you want to invest in LTC at the height right now? Have you been following the whole segwit, shady bitmain and antpool etc drama

At this point would it be worth it to shift some of my alt just for one Bitcoin? Joint hasn't been slowing up at all

Curious to know what made you want to invest in LTC at the height right now? Have you been following the whole segwit, shady bitmain and antpool etc drama

Yes, somewhat. Segwit being activated on LTC will probably cause another increase to $17-18. Fees are getting too high on BTC, lightening network will increase LTC use.

Yes, somewhat. Segwit being activated on LTC will probably cause another increase to $17-18. Fees are getting too high on BTC, lightening network will increase LTC use.

Yeh that's correct and ppl are sayin segwit activating is alrwady priced in but I could see it going to $20 also. Just consider if everything is smooth with segwit and LN on Ltc,bitcoin core developers will want to implement it to btc so u have to catch btc before it takes off

Back
Top Bottom