Official Bitcoin Thread

At this point would it be worth it to shift some of my alt just for one Bitcoin? Joint hasn't been slowing up at all

It's tough to say right now. Ultimately it's your decision and you should do some research on why btc is going up at the moment but I'm still waiting to enter btc

if you diversify your portfolio, everyday is  8)

Lol very true but I'm ok with it. It's more opportunity to buy the dip and sell the rips! Easy game. I'm on vacation and already banked 5k on this trip just putting in limit buy/sell orders lol

do the alerts for coinbase work for you guys? I set a few today and none went off.

its hit or miss, not sure why. usually they work but come in late or don't work at all.

kind of annoying
Ok cool, i thought my phone was bugging. 

Thanks for all the info fellas, i made the jump on some ETH.

Yeh that's correct and ppl are sayin segwit activating is alrwady priced in but I could see it going to $20 also. Just consider if everything is smooth with segwit and LN on Ltc,bitcoin core developers will want to implement it to btc so u have to catch btc before it takes off
Looks like we were right :pimp:

Ltc is now on coinbase...gonna get a ton more of investors now lets goooo [emoji]128556[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji]

Other than Coinbase, where can I sign up and buy BTC immediately with a card or PayPal?

The money I'm making on LTC I'm gonna start paying resell on yeezys [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Are you selling on LTC now or still buying more

nah I copped a bunch at $16 and loaded some more at $20. didn't expect it to hit $35 then drop down instantly

its gonna rise slowly so I'm good. probably not buying anymore though,

props to all who hold LTC....flourish my Gz!!!

Bitcoin bout to hit $1500 on COINBASE..... 
eek.gif

How the **** do I buy LTC?
I don't see it in my coinbase account.

I'm missing out on this boat.

How the **** do I buy LTC?
I don't see it in my coinbase account.

I'm missing out on this boat.
@Diego  are you on mobile app? if so, make sure to update...ios just released updated version this morning.  If on desktop, it should be right there...look at my screen capture.  GET ON!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom