Official Bitcoin Thread

Bitcoin purchase came through today after a week, now it's time to stock up on LTC. Let's get these gains people!!

Is there a way to transfer my bitcoin purchase to LTC on the coinbase app?

Last edited:
Thank you.
Damn...these coins got me updating my phone which I never do.

LTC sitting at $22 right now.
I know there's no way to predict but what's the trends on this over the last few days?
Can it go down?

Lol its amazing what questions ppl still ask in this thread when everything can be answered just by reading back on the thread

Thank you.
Damn...these coins got me updating my phone which I never do.

LTC sitting at $22 right now.
I know there's no way to predict but what's the trends on this over the last few days?
Can it go down?
You can get this answer on coinbase or Gdax 

Just like any market, yes it can go down. You could buy it now and it could crash to $2 seconds after you buy it. While that's unlikely, we can't predict what's gonna happen.

You guys are right.
That was a stupid question on my end.
I'm jumping in bros.

another 1 BILLION going into the crypto market today......this is the 3rd day in a row, where 1 BILLION went into the crypto marketcap 
eek.gif

http://coinmarketcap.com/charts/

The money I'm making on LTC I'm gonna start paying resell on yeezys [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Why not keep investing and make more money with it?

It was a joke :lol: I'm not gonna spend $1000 on shoes. I could afford it now without this crypto stuff but it doesn't make sense to me to do it in general. not judging those who do, they prob like shoes more than me.

Just saw this thread....

What else are y'all using besides Coinbase? 1.5% and 4% fees and that's for buying and selling. Is that the best, most reliable option? Is buying/selling happening pretty instant?

I had Coinbase, but they shut me out because my state doesn't allow bitcoin usage anymore. Coinbase was easy in buying and selling bitcoins. Anyone know how I can get around my state's rules?

I had Coinbase, but they shut me out because my state doesn't allow bitcoin usage anymore
nah but really thats crazy..they shoulda at least gave u a warning..so u would have to go out of state to claim the money?
sick.gif

better gps hack or something my g

Last edited:
Just dropped 2k on LTC I'm hoping it holds. The payment was bank transfer so I'm praying for some decent increases over the next 7 days smh.

My ETH looking lovely still. If we can really make it to 100 I'm gonna be sitting really pretty come June when my son is born.

I'm hella thankful for this thread man. I've already made some serious side money.

I'm watching the 1 minutr chart of LTC now. Just waiting on the right opportunity ti buy looks like it's holding at 22.80

Both ETH and LTC lookin good bruh

Let's get it

Who ever tryna buy BTC hit my line for that referral link. Supposedly only works on BTC purchases :smh:

Back
Top Bottom