Official Bitcoin Thread

^^ he playing, im serious tho.

HMU if you want a tutorial. I'm going to start charging fools .10 LTC for this easily gain-able knowledge.
I feel you.

I been up for 40 out of 48 hours reading and learning and asking.

Everything from setting alarms to buying to transferring to purchasing alts to 2FA to you name it. LoL

BTW this is my real LTC

LMY9hvDU3TNzqPWVkTCtmsiJJFmuUgCEKz

Since BTC can take up to a day because of traffic, LTC went thru in 10 minutes.

Tried to buy BTC when it went back to the $15k range, but told me the value changed so it wouldn't let me do it. Now it's back to $16.5k :rofl:

How Long does it usually take to show up on binance?

Lord I feel Like I’m learning to walk again...damn

My man, crypto is hot right now. Stop panicking, these things take time. Read into how the block chain actually works and understand that there's a verification process that needs to take place for every single transaction

Going to add 1000 mana tonight LOL!!

Sounds like Magict the Gathering lol.

I call it Money the Gathering

In some cases Litecoin is taking 7 days to add. I only bought a .98 of a LTC so I had to rebuy .02 to make it 1.01 For some reason I couldn't just buy .02

Only thing that’s killing me is this unreliability with transactions with either coinbase or Chase blocking my purchases....so ANNOYING

i FINALLY purchased some ripple(xrp) i also sold some ETH and LTC high and bought it back during the DIp

Waiting to get verified by both Coinbase and Gemini. I been lurking this thread but was kinda chicken to really get involved.

Kinda excited now, plus my lady is all in my ear about it daily

Going to add 1000 mana tonight LOL!!

Sounds like Magict the Gathering lol.

I call it Money the Gathering

In some cases Litecoin is taking 7 days to add. I only bought a .98 of a LTC so I had to rebuy .02 to make it 1.01 For some reason I couldn't just buy .02

If you use your bank account in Coinbase it will take 7 days to have access to your purchase. However, the price you purchased it at is locked and you can't cancel at all.

If you use your CC it is instant but at a higher fee and lower purchasing power.

Next question.

Reactions: God
Smh thread is all over the place. I'm doing more scrolling than reading. :rofl::rofl:
I wish some of yall would just Youtube and/or google the questions yall have.

question.....

has the fundamentals changed?
has there been a breach of some sort?
has coinbase custodial stopped their launch this month?
has CME changed their stance on futures launch on 17th?

But you're scared??

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom