Official Bitcoin Thread

All these damned exchanges.

Call me an idiot..don't care...BUT

What's the cheapest, most reliable platform?

I chose the easiest coinbase attaches to my debit and I can do it over my phone takes 7 days to get your purchase

Everything is else is just kind of confusing for me rn and I’ll just stick to coinbase

Bittrex was very easy for me to get into. Made an account weeks ago and never used it until this week. I haven't really messed with the others for alts, but I can vouch for Bittrex.

Only into XRP and SALT right now, though.

A2998ECD-A4C2-42AE-A7E3-60DC97F55EBD.jpeg
The writing is on the wall...

wait, is this real? :lol:

I chose the easiest coinbase attaches to my debit and I can do it over my phone takes 7 days to get your purchase

Everything is else is just kind of confusing for me rn and I’ll just stick to coinbase

Coinbase isn’t an exhange, it’s a merchant

Cooling it on the alts a bit. XRP and REQ hodling right now. Looking to get that 3rd LTC tonight on a dip!

It one of the knowledgeable regulars, that wouldn’t mind keeping a first page updated, would like to start a new thread, let me know... I’ll lock this one, but keep it available for references.

Whoever would like to take the responsibility, please be sure to include a link to this thread, and also include any links/info to help the “noobs”, or anyone that would like to get their feet wet.

Before anyone starts a new thread/locking this one, let’s be sure we have someone that everyone agrees on, and whoever will be available to update first page as needed.

Honestly speaking Crypto has changed my thinking as of now. Only has been a week, but I think different now and it's a good thing.

I don't go spending money foolishly, I try to put everything into Crypto. I'm diversifying my portfolio, reading a lot more, etc.

I sold 3 pair of Yeezies just because I needed to buy more crypto.

I'm looking to sell all my sneaker collection since I never wear them plus this is more important, this is N addiction right now.

Honestly speaking Crypto has changed my thinking as of now. Only has been a week, but I think different now and it's a good thing.

I don't go spending money foolishly, I try to put everything into Crypto. I'm diversifying my portfolio, reading a lot more, etc.

I'm looking to sell all my sneaker collection since I never wear them plus this is more important, this is N addiction right now.

lol i did the same thing. Any shoe I didn't wear enough I sold. And I slowed down my eating out at work etc. Regardless if this all crashes it defintely changed my spending habits lol

source.gif

giphy.gif

damn my buddy tried to send $50 of BTC to bitrex from coin base and there was a $15 fee :lol:
they took $65 BTC out but btrx took in $50 lmao

I need LTC to make some ETH gains this holiday season. I'm trying to go into 2018 with a BANG

Back
Top Bottom