Official Bitcoin Thread

Have you read anything new on SALT recently?

Been quiet. Lot of excitement around it the idea is genius. Be ready.

1vR7r8E.png

The way I see it I would love to make a killing off this. But even if I don't **** it at least I'm getting a better return than I would with my money sitting in a savings account

100% this. The return we've had even already is going to spoil us. If though we're saying its not enough..the possibility to have a 30-50% or more return first week is ****in insanity. Doesnt even feel real.

Hearing ppl talk about XRP being a great buy because it's under $1 :smh::smh: Really considering cashing out at least my initial investment since we got a lot of dumb money coming in

NEO finally made a move! Feels good I get around $300+ gas a month today for hodlin' NEO, could be $1200 gas a month next year! Also waiting on ICO tokens from Icon, Wan, and Bounty0x. Icon and Wan are a long time hodl for me and Wan will also be PoS so they will give you dividends down the line. Bounty0x I am looking to flip but it will also be a PoS system compliant to earning dividends with peer review. May consider doing ICO's down the line as I have been waiting to receive my ICO tokens from certain companies and in that duration of time ETH has already doubled/tripled in price.

Coppin season.
NEO finally made a move! Feels good I get around $300+ gas a month today for hodlin' NEO, could be $1200 gas a month next year! Also waiting on ICO tokens from Icon, Wan, and Bounty0x. Icon and Wan are a long time hodl for me and Wan will also be PoS so they will give you dividends down the line. Bounty0x I am looking to flip but it will also be a PoS system compliant to earning dividends with peer review. May consider doing ICO's down the line as I have been waiting to receive my ICO tokens from certain companies and in that duration of time ETH has already doubled/tripled in price.

Edit*

Scratch that... neon wallet is real easy to setup.

You got a bag to be pulling down 300 a month in gas. Well played sir :pimp:

Last edited:
Shower thoughts:

I need to load up my accounts and pick up whatever coin im interested in before christmas and new years. I feel like most families will be at least talking about bitcoin/crypto during the holidays. = new money influx. FOMO is real.

Bitcoin been "stable" at $16000. Gut feel is it jumps to +$20,000 after christmas. Who knows.

What's everyone's plan if you dont mind sharing. Niketalk has a relatively small crypto community lol. No hyping of useless coins please. Just the tech that you really trust in.

Im in long. No plans on day trading.

Shower thoughts:

I need to load up my accounts and pick up whatever coin im interested in before christmas and new years. I feel like most families will be at least talking about bitcoin/crypto during the holidays. = new money influx. FOMO is real.

Bitcoin been "stable" at $16000. Gut feel is it jumps to +$20,000 after christmas. Who knows.

What's everyone's plan if you dont mind sharing. Niketalk has a relatively small crypto community lol. No hyping of useless coins please. Just the tech that you really trust in.

Im in long. No plans on day trading.
basically the same here... just find projects i agree with and go long... i have a similar feeling about a pump soon... most people are definitely gonna take xmas funds and throw it at bitcoin just to sit what happens... most still dont even know how to get in though or still are focused on nyse trades... gonna be an interesting holiday season for sure though

well looks like I can finally get in the game changelly payment finally came through. sending the bitcoin to binance to buy some rip. hey quick question do you get the price that you buy at or you get the price of the coin when your payment goes through ?

well looks like I can finally get in the game changelly payment finally came through. sending the bitcoin to binance to buy some rip. hey quick question do you get the price that you buy at or you get the price of the coin when your payment goes through ?

Price that you buy ^

Trading is pretty much instant once your buy price is met. You set your buy price, someone sells at that price, you get matched, trade done.

question... do you guys use one exchange or do you have accounts on multiple?? and as far as altcoin exchanges, which do you guys rate the best?? assuming there are a few OGs in here

the have a lock in price... if they didnt a lot wouldnt even mess with it cuz the swing are so crazy... timing is a mitch

Back
Top Bottom