Official Bitcoin Thread

my girl put doubled her 1000 dollars she dropped on ripple yesterday. I put 100 as well at .41 lol. Gonna sell at 1.00. The Asia testing is real but this is a little much

reading through the old pages of this thread and I find this gem.

just imagine if I bought some Bitcoin back then... :sick::sick::sick:

upload_2017-12-14_11-9-55.png
I have a couple of my own :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:.

Regarding Bitcoin:
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 2.15.24 PM.png

Litecoin
Screen Shot 2017-12-14 at 2.16.07 PM.png

LTC would've been a tough hold through the years if I bought in at $30 back then. But BTC? :smh: :smh: :smh:

I would be careful holding XRP. Everything I've read says the token is pretty useless.
I have issues with ripple too because of supply and assoc. with banks (some buyers dont like that) but i believe it will get a mainstream push soon because of their marketing and their tech is pretty good so i decided to give it a try a few weeks ago.

anyone have a recommended iOS widget ticker? similar to coinbase or the stock stocks app on iOS? I like just sliding over and have the ticker refresh

anyone have a recommended iOS widget ticker? similar to coinbase or the stock stocks app on iOS? I like just sliding over and have the ticker refresh

I purchased the Crypto Pro app. $5 but I wanted the ticker widget and did not find a free one with the same functionality.

So a good strategy would be if say you bought in 2k of XRP at 41cents yesterday...today your gains doubled and now have 4K, it would be a good move to exchange your gains for Bitcoin...is that what a lot of people do?

Look at it like this

If you missed out when it was .05 cents, it’s still better than paying what it could be in the future

It’s a right under a dollar. How much bitcoin would you buy today if it were a dollar knowing how these ICO’s make runs?

Don’t worry about the spilled milk. Get in the game

To those of you new to investing, the price of the coin means very little. There's no way XRP will ever reach $17000. To reach Bitcoins current market cap, it would be priced at $10 per coin. If it even $100 per coin, the market cap would be in the trillions.

Have reasonable expectations, a ton of misinformation being spread in here.

I cant tell you how much i recommend an apple watch with bitcoin ticker just so u can gauge the market. Especially when ur out and about with ur lady and she dont want u whippin out the phone all the time :smile:

6CA6EE8B-9D19-4CD6-A644-605F99705C56.jpeg

To those of you new to investing, the price of the coin means very little. There's no way XRP will ever reach $17000. To reach Bitcoins current market cap, it would be priced at $10 per coin. If it even $100 per coin, the market cap would be in the trillions.

Have reasonable expectations, a ton of misinformation being spread in here.

True, but the expectation shouldn’t be for ripple to hit $17000.

In reality is the percentage of gains that matters, not the cost of the coin...because even a cheap coin like XRP could make you thousands, if you have the balls to invest thousands into it...someone that bought yesterday at .41 and put in 10k worth of shares, today they made 10k gains...**** lol

In reality is the percentage of gains that matters, not the cost of the coin...because even a cheap coin like XRP could make you thousands, if you have the balls to invest thousands into it...someone that bought yesterday at .41 and put in 10k worth of shares, today they made 10k gains...**** lol

Exactly.

You put in $1k at $1 per and it hits $2, how much you got?

Everyone is focused on every coin making a bitcoin run. Your expectations need to be on more than the price.

There is money to be made on XRP. Whether it’s the money people are expecting or not depends

Me and my bros do a sort of pollyanna/Secret Santa type thing every year. Everyone gets a small gift usually no more than $50, wraps it in the same size box/paper and we pick randomly off of the table. More often than not it's gag gifts but I'm thinking of doing a "serious" gift this year :lol:.

I'm thinking of doing $25 each of the big three. Obviously not much but I think it'd be pretty cool, especially since crypto is more mainstream now and would be a good conversation starter.

My question though- can anyone recommend a solid paper wallet for BTC and LTC? Something similar to MyEtherWallet would be great. Does anyone have experience with liteaddress.org and bitaddress.org?

If anyone knows the answer it would be really helpful

I exported the public key of my Ledger Nano S to Mycelium App so I know where to send without opening the Ledger Wallet app.....I tested out by sending $50 worth of BTC, transaction went through and it shows on Mycelium but shows nothing on my Nano. ????

I wish Binance could keep a record of what you bought certain coins at in USD...is there a way? All I see is the bitcoin rate I purchased at

My expectation for Ripple is $5 at most...I’m okay with that.

It’ll put me in a really good place :lol:

I wish Binance could keep a record of what you bought certain coins at in USD...is there a way? All I see is the bitcoin rate I purchased at

Download Blockfolio on your phone. It’ll track your loss and gains in USD based on whatever exchanges you purchased from.

Back
Top Bottom