Official Bitcoin Thread

FC6108CC-5BCF-489F-B09C-BCF345D9DB5C.jpeg

Stellar stepbrother is right behind ripple for fraction of the market cap!

so coinbase has yet to identify my identity its been a week. Any other platforms that are easy and user friendly you guys suggest

so coinbase has yet to identify my identity its been a week. Any other platforms that are easy and user friendly you guys suggest
Having the same issue even though I was able to add funds before, now I'm stuck in this loop. Would go Gemini but don't want to spread around too many sources.

Do the alerts on coinbase actually work for any of you? I set them at different price points and the points are hit almost daily and i never get an alert about it..i just happen to check the app every 12 minutes or so lol

Do the alerts on coinbase actually work for any of you? I set them at different price points and the points are hit almost daily and i never get an alert about it..i just happen to check the app every 12 minutes or so lol
I think there's a bug with their alerts. Sometimes it goes off an other times it doesn't.
When it does go off, you have to turn it back on if you want it to notify you again.... at least I had to.

changely worked for me but the fees were high 10% of what I was buying. Im trying coin base but its not letting me verify either.

There's people in this thread thinking exactly along those lines. Ive tried to pump their breaks a couple times, but I'll just let them have their dreams Lol. People talking 500, then 5k and so on. Dont think they know how things work :rofl:

I think the hype around XRP will def pump it up to at least 100-200 before the end of next year.

Of course the elitist in here are going to say it wont. blah blah blah...Truth is no one really knows. Go with your gut and if you come out on top be happy if you lose you lose but at least it was your decision and not based upon someone elses "knowledge".

Right on cue

any other place besides changely and coinbase where I could buy some ethereum to exchange for ripple ?

Back
Top Bottom