Official Bitcoin Thread

These two are making moves for me.
12B03F5E-49CF-4D6F-A5B7-6ED5474D678F.jpeg

I feel like I am getting into the game too late. I want in though

I started with this to learn more

Never too late DC. 2018 about to be lit, I promise. Rack up before the new year and you'll be straight

Remember to do your own research (which you are doing). Don't fall for cheap coins. Look at the coins with lower accumulations (low millions) and relatively strong price. That will give you a good starting point on which coins to look at

Sorry if this is a question that’s been asked before, but is there a safe wallet that houses all crypto? Or should I just be carrying the wallet of choice for each currency I buy into.

When diving into smaller currencies I would like to make a couple of “bolder” investments on something like SALT. With that I’d maybe be playing with $500. Not much compared to some investors, but would definitely be devistaring to lose. With those I think I’ll be HODL’ing. So I’ll buy, and then stick them into a wallet off of the exchange and watch them (hopefully) grow.

You ripple to the moon people realize that banks don’t have to use xrp to adopt ripples sotfware. Yes some might eventually use xrp for transactions, but the infrastructure doesn’t guarantee the use of xrp. Xrp’s price is moving on the speculation of the people using ripples tech eventually using their token. If they do, maybe it can go on a run to 10, but they don’t have to use xrp in order to use the tech.

QSP holding itself pretty well. Req getting ready for another move. I need xzc to give another one of its patented pullbacks of $20+.

Yeap. In fact, swift is looking into the block chain technology.

That’s who’s their competitor going to be...

BUUUTTTT then again, who’s to say any company would use any of these “coins”.

They can develop their own blockchain.

Either way, for the Ripple investors, be realistic. You can make a ton, if you play big and hold.

But, $1000 ticket price...doubt it..

But again whoever thought BTC would be almost $20K :lol:

Last edited:
Right I still have my last half of xrp but people need to understand the nature behind it. Can it go to 5 or 10 maybe. But 1,000? Not unless that token is used by every bank in the world lol

Sorry if this is a question that’s been asked before, but is there a safe wallet that houses all crypto? Or should I just be carrying the wallet of choice for each currency I buy into.

When diving into smaller currencies I would like to make a couple of “bolder” investments on something like SALT. With that I’d maybe be playing with $500. Not much compared to some investors, but would definitely be devistaring to lose. With those I think I’ll be HODL’ing. So I’ll buy, and then stick them into a wallet off of the exchange and watch them (hopefully) grow.

There isn't a wallet that work with all crypto's yet

There are some that work with a good amount though.

Enough with the XRP talk...

If you can start an investment group of your closest friends and pool in money together.

Maybe a 1K buy in of 10 ppl, hell even $500. A lot can be done and money can be made. Then have a monthly add in.

Everybody in the group agrees/vote on a limit for sell and buy. Majority rule.

Be smart. Help ppl to make this money.

Last edited:
Buddy of mine asked me about getting involved, told him to throw some money at ltc on the dip, he was only looking to buy two coins, but chose not to since he’s closing on a co op in a month. Hopefully it works out well for him gambling on the wait.

Buddy of mine asked me about getting involved, told him to throw some money at ltc on the dip, he was only looking to buy two coins, but chose not to since he’s closing on a co op in a month. Hopefully it works out well for him gambling on the wait.

Real estate> this

Remember: penny stocks was a thing.

Don’t over extend yourselves thinking you’re about to cash out

This is good advice. Don't put money in that you can't afford to lose.

And the people mortgaging their houses, it's a terrible idea. Even if it worked out for them.

At the end of the day, we are all speculating that someone will buy our coins down the road for a higher price.

I finally joined the party. A little anxious, trying to get into the action. 10 day wait until everything clears with the bank.

If/when you buy or download a wallet, make sure your wallet supports whatever coins you are sending to it otherwise you can lose those coins.

Is there a reasoning behind the LTC price falling $20 out of the blue? Really hoping it dips under $300 so I can complete a full BTC. I'm just wondering if this is the result of someone selling off a large chunk of BTC?

Is there a reasoning behind the LTC price falling $20 out of the blue? Really hoping it dips under $300 so I can complete a full BTC. I'm just wondering if this is the result of someone selling off a large chunk of BTC?

Bitcoin touched 20k and couldn't hold 20k, it's in a downtrend and a chunk of BTC was sold today. A chunk was bought yesterday pushing the price up to 20k.

Bitcoin touched 20k and couldn't hold 20k, it's in a downtrend and a chunk of BTC was sold today. A chunk was bought yesterday pushing the price up to 20k.
Interesting. Is there a place to monitor BTC transactions? Just curious how you know a chunk was bought and a chunk was sold. That information is literal gold for investing.

Back
Top Bottom