Official Bitcoin Thread

Newbie here but where can you buy stuff like stellar or salt or some of the other stuff there? Through bitcoin?

I would use ETH or even LTC to buy altcoins in Binance.
Sending ETH to Binance takes no time for me and costs a lot less than sending bitcoin around.

I wish I got ripple at a very low price. Stupid coinbase verification but man is it going up right now.

Now ranked Number 2

Last edited:
One last question, where do you guys see or hear what’s a good crypto currency to purchase such as ripple? Thanks in advance

One last question, where do you guys see or hear what’s a good crypto currency to purchase such as ripple? Thanks in advance

It’s not that black and white.

99% luck

Invest into a coin YOU believe in using money you’re okay to throw away.

Congrats on the ripple holders. Sold my last stash at 1.30. I didn't think it would be eating like THIS but happy y'all making that money!

Actually sold it to buy more of this:

The coin is severely undervalued right now. Should easily be worth $5

Also wanted to share this. Good discussion on TA. *This is not financial advice*

Some swear by it, others call ********. Do your own research, study charts, form your own conclusions

GRS is a good look. Nothing new really piques my interest. Probably gonna just add to my current positions or buy back some XZC when my funds become available.

I did a lot of restructuring in my portfolio. Wanted to consolidate and hold in technologies I believe in. My holds going into 2018:

ETH
LTC
GRS
NEO

I'm pretty content with that for the long term hold. I'd like to cop some Monero as I truly believe in that tech, just a little price for me right now

Congrats on the ripple holders. Sold my last stash at 1.30. I didn't think it would be eating like THIS but happy y'all making that money!

Actually sold it to buy more of this:

The coin is severely undervalued right now. Should easily be worth $5

I did the exact same thing :lol:

I messed up my debit card confirmation and now I can’t instantly buy eth to transfer money to buy ripple smh

I did a lot of restructuring in my portfolio. Wanted to consolidate and hold in technologies I believe in. My holds going into 2018:

ETH
LTC
GRS
NEO

I'm pretty content with that for the long term hold. I'd like to cop some Monero as I truly believe in that tech, just a little price for me right now
Maybe look into XZC instead. Similar idea quarter of he price. Forgot about Neo def wanna take a position in there at some point.

Back
Top Bottom