Official Bitcoin Thread

portfolio so diversified :lol:

Makes me want to go all in on one but I think i'll be much better off this way

Also irked I didn't load the boat on XRP @ $0.89

Everything green. When whales take profit just hold. Been burned trying to time this market.

Seeing everything up and litecoin very steady is a good and a bad thing for me... good because of its stability and it consolidating more.... and bad because i can earn so much more moving to alts. Portfolio is 40% litecoin. What would you do?

think kucoin deposists/withdrawls are delayed. they've bee doing some upgrades or something to the exchange. been waiting for almost 2 hours for an eth deposit from binance around.

I’d highly suggest to everyone to always check the markets in coinmarketcap.

XRP is at an ATH right now, but is still selling for almost a whole dollar cheaper on binance than it is bithumb

It’s $2.03 on gatehub.

Don’t get got :lol:

For those mentioning issues with Blockfolio, take a look at Delta. Switched over a few weeks ago and its great.
marmourjr mentioned it in December

I feel the same way about LTC. :lol:

Too many other coins flourishing...

It’ll be my luck to sell then it go moon’n on me.

Eth :sick: anyone with some insight on litecoin? Wondering if i should hodl or invest that into something else like more eth

Serious question, what is the appeal of LTC? I remember looking into it months ago and saw no real technical advantage other than "faster bitcoin." Why are people in on it?

I made up a list of penny coins that might blow since 2018 is officially the year of the alts.Almost every alt is bound to boom.If anyone wants to look over it with me,feel free to send me a private message that way we can weed out the useless ones.

Post it man. We're all here to help one another.

I made up a list of penny coins that might blow since 2018 is officially the year of the alts.Almost every alt is bound to boom.If anyone wants to look over it with me,feel free to send me a private message that way we can weed out the useless ones.

I am also interested in this list.. Also , how do you guys find out about ICO's? Is there a place where that information is readily available?

upload_2018-1-3_20-35-17.png

https://athda.com/

Dunno if this has been posted already.
For the guys who don't buy at all time highs and waiting for that dip, this website is clutch.

Everything green. When whales take profit just hold. Been burned trying to time this market.

Seeing everything up and litecoin very steady is a good and a bad thing for me... good because of its stability and it consolidating more.... and bad because i can earn so much more moving to alts. Portfolio is 40% litecoin. What would you do?

I just transferred the rest of my BTC to Binance to go in on some more alts. Crypto market volatile as hell so minus whale try to grab some quick paper.

Should've put more into XRP when it was still in the high 1's...
I kept thinking it was going to dip but that never happened.
And with the momentum it's having it doesn't seem like that is even close to happening anytime soon...

Back
Top Bottom