Official Bitcoin Thread

Blockfolio right now.

giphy.gif

Today was a good day.

Also, apparently, there will be a big vechain announcement tomorrow.
I actually had no idea they are becoming a platform for dapps and ICO's now. Just thought it was all RFID's.

Too many things to keep track off and not enough money to invest.

How do you guys split your time for everything crypto?

im just in at 108 Ripple -_- . It was my very first purchase, got it at .73 a few weeks ago when i first signed up and started reading this thread on Crypto. , now feel dumb for not buying more. In on Tron at .03, for bout 3k shares, gonna add to it every week until i reach a submstantial amount, probably 20 to 50k, dont really have a lot of money to play with but im in it for the long haul.

20-50k will make for good profit when it hits a dollar bro!

How do you guys split your time for everything crypto?

I’m in front of a multi monitor setup at work so I just have news or vids rolling during the day.

I need to chill tho, put my money in and just leave alerts on my phone.

It’s a fun ride but life still going on :lol:

Time for some arbitrage then :smokin
Plz don’t use gatehub tho. Check for the next lowest price. Cause gatehub sucks :lol:

I read on reddit that people were sending their eth over and it’s taking days to transfer if even getting there at all.

There are a few exchanges that has XRP in the mid $2 range tho

I won’t reference gatehub anymore :lol:

Plz don’t use gatehub tho. Check for the next lowest price. Cause gatehub sucks :lol:

I read on reddit that people were sending their eth over and it’s taking days to transfer if even getting there at all.

There are a few exchanges that has XRP in the mid $2 range tho

I won’t reference gatehub anymore :lol:

My man, good looks for the heads up.

Xrp is killing it! I hate that I found this thread so damn late but thanks to everyone helping in here and getting me started on this! Eth in the $730 range already in the green, invested yesterday in Tron at .07 cents hopefully goes well

Back
Top Bottom