Official Bitcoin Thread

You inferred a lot from ONE article I posted :lol:, but if I’m wrong and we don’t hear about these subprime loans again then I will admit I’m wrong.
quick question - what's your timeline on when we should hear something? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years? I am being serious. This is how you should look at information. I am always looking for actionable information and this doesn't seem to be one.

quick question - what's your timeline on when we should hear something? 10 years? 20 years? 50 years? I am being serious. This is how you should look at information. I am always looking for actionable information and this doesn't seem to be one.

I will say 5 years, want to bet? And don’t tell me how EYE should look at information.

I will say 5 years, want to bet? And don’t tell me how EYE should look at information.
LOLLLLL how would we bet? We won't have a subprime problem (let's define what that means).

If you were serious - I would bet your life savings we won't have a subprime problem within 5 years

I don't even have to model this out. The chances of a problem within 5 years, I guarantee you is less than 5%. You wouldn't be able to loosen lending enough to actually have a problem within 5 years. If you were giving me a straight bet 1 for 1 on my $$$$. I'll do it for however much you would want to bet.

I bought ltc from Dec of last year til last week... smh...

Been buying a little bit at a time... but I'm about to go in a get a few more since it's so cheap right now... but it can always be cheaper...

Im sure we're all down a grip but this is what gives you joy when things turn around... these past few months of throwing money down the drain will be looked back as some of the dumbest most couragest thing a man can do... I'm sure most of the people who got in bitcoin at 19k or 15k hate themselves. People took out loans and refinanced homes ATH to make some profit... now they gotta either sell or wait it out.. idk if the banks is gonna wait for that interest to start kicking in.

yeah I'm down a few Gs but it's just fiat .. contemplating putting a portion of my savings in within the next week or so, these prices are too good... but it could be a trap...idk.
same basically...im bout to go stoopid rest of the year tbh

How many people in this thread actually bought more and who is to say the knife is not going to fall again?

It will deifnitely fall again. I’m counting on it :lol:

And there’s numerous people in this thread that have been buying all the way down since Dec/Jan.

I bought ETH yesterday. I am accumulating. I am roughly 1% invested and will try to accumulate 5% of my portfolio. The majority BTC and ETH and will dabble in some alts.

look closely at the Coinbase Wallet screen capture.....look at the coins they list :smile:
000.gif

Good looking i downloaded the wallet but didnt create my smart key yet... bout to get in on this right now.
No problem... Sad to say but a lot of people are going to miss out because they didn't set up their smart key/ smart wallets

Last edited:
Confused as to buying ETH on coinbase and leaving it there vs sending it to the wallet. Is the coinbase wallet primarily for alts?

As in, I should send bat to coinbase wallet instead of keeping it on exchange, etc

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom