Official Bitcoin Thread

Didn't learn my lesson and FOMO'd and bought at an ATH and then everything instantly started dropping straight after.
That feeling when you buy at the peak and then it all comes crumbling.:smh:

Went to bed and it was even worse in the morning.

Blockfolio and Delta looking like a massacre.

Looking to re-up on LTC, NEO, and VEN. LTC under 200 and VEN close to $3 would be fantastic

Word but I think this is wishful thinking. I'm copping more LTC at $230 and possibly more VEN around $3.75 (although I wouldn't mind buying now around $4.00, but I'ma hold tight for now).

This has probably been posted a dozen times in this thread, but I'm new here so eff it.

fvh3ibzxz8kz.jpg

i'm annoyed I added fiat last night dammit.

I'm going to go ham on VEN right now been waiting for this

ADA looks nice
Looking at the charts to find when to buy NEO

Might jump on CDT and UTRUST

ADA looks nice
Looking at the charts to find when to buy NEO

Might jump on CDT and UTRUST

I got in UTRUST last night lol, already down. All good seems like a good project that hasn't mooned yet. new kucoin listings been mooning lately too. After this bleed settles it'll be ready to go

Ven already over $4 again. Damnit
I bought last night at 4.40 just to lock up another position. I'm in this for the LONG haul so I just wanted to get the coins I wanted. Anything else is a bonus and will be bought at a dip.

PWC partnership is huge man. A lot of companies gonna be taking advantage of this tech for supply chain purposes. BMW collab rumored. Screw lambos, we on M5 boys

Been watching DCN. fractions of a penny but constantly in the green. Throw a few hundo on it and sit.
Just my .02

I copped some VEN at 4.75 like Saturday afternoon. Mad I didn't wait for a dip but I know it will rise in value so I aint really tripping.

I do need to do a better job of waiting for dips tho.

I copped some VEN at 4.75 like Saturday afternoon. Mad I didn't wait for a dip but I know it will rise in value so I aint really tripping.

The fomo is real

But if you in it for the long run I wouldn't dwell on getting it near ath prices. Getting time in the market beats trying to time this stuff

Get a position in just to cover your bases in case it pumps. Then buy in at increments

VEN is tough because it's severely undervalued right now.

Back
Top Bottom