Official Bitcoin Thread

I got $100 that I'm looking to put into something right now. I have a few ICX and VEN, should I add more to either of those, or something else?

This definitely smells of manipulation to trigger stop loss orders and get weak hands to sell. THEY don't want to see avg folk getting close to their level!!! HODL!!

thinking I should have hedged my BCH losses a few weeks ago. Steady going down :lol:

Gonna hold for a bit more I guess

There is always that one coin or two that blasts off after the dust has settled. Wonder which coins those will be?

Things are moving back slowly. Either btc just wanted to taste 8000 or were being played with. Hmmmmmm

How do you like it? Any coins you currently hold that aren’t compatible?
Yeah, it's not compatible with the Neon wallet and that's my only gripe. You can set up multiple bitcoin accounts with the Trezor. Also, I like that the Trezor displays a set of random 9 numbers and you enter your passcode based off of that pattern.

I have the Ledger as well. I would go with the Ledger if I could have only one because it's compatible with the Neon wallet.

When I first bought eth at 300 bucks it dropped down to 150 within a week lol. Just hold, unless you can't eat dinner tonight just forget about your porftolilo and chill

Putting/Reserving my Tesla model X p100d

B7995171-EB3D-4AD8-9008-66289A3631AC.jpeg

I know, probably sold early but eh...yolo

damn fap, u putting a down payment of $69k on a car?

I want to say it was Grine Grine who posted a screenshot of list coins that dipped severely in 2017 from it's all-time high only to rise to a significantly new all-time within the same year.

The one investment that is will hurt me I think the most is BCH :smh:

I hedged on it :smh: thought it was superior to BTC and would overtake it... guess not.

Back
Top Bottom