Official Bitcoin Thread

zGHQb4O.gif

incredulous.gif

What? you were just in here the past few weeks constantly saying this is trash. Crypto is dead for years to come etc etc. FOH

The tide may be turning or it could be dead money. Who knows what will happen. If we go through $6K I believe it is dead money. If BTC can hold at around $7k we may see a rebound.

I'm not one of the whales that helped send it from a $200B market cap to $800B in 3 months.

***** verge man. I swear I been holding 60k coins since December 1 and even posted in here about it... after that hack and how the dev acted I was so turned off I sold it all and moved in to some unknown alt coin AMB. I swear literally 5 minutes after I did that, the run on it started. Now I’m sitting on side line salty as hell. The community is ******ed as is the people who hate on them claiming it’s a scam etc. All in all as the lesson says in here, u only learn by loosing money.

You guys get so emotional in here. "OMG, you changed your mind! How can that be!"

I don't care about changing your mind but you've been doing this since day 1. Every time it's bear it's a scam/dead/etc then when we go bull you act like you're all in and it's gonna be great. Makes you look foolish and it's plain annoying when people are here having discussions even when the market is down and you constantly post "you guys are wasting your time. this is gonna be dead for years" but as soon as the market starts to show signs of a turnaround you're back posting positive stuff. Lame as hell

***** verge man. I swear I been holding 60k coins since December 1 and even posted in here about it... after that hack and how the dev acted I was so turned off I sold it all and moved in to some unknown alt coin AMB. I swear literally 5 minutes after I did that, the run on it started. Now I’m sitting on side line salty as hell. The community is ******ed as is the people who hate on them claiming it’s a scam etc. All in all as the lesson says in here, u only learn by loosing money.
Amb is much better investment long term.

I don't care about changing your mind but you've been doing this since day 1. Every time it's bear it's a scam/dead/etc then when we go bull you act like you're all in and it's gonna be great. Makes you look foolish and it's plain annoying when people are here having discussions even when the market is down and you constantly post "you guys are wasting your time. this is gonna be dead for years" but as soon as the market starts to show signs of a turnaround you're back posting positive stuff. Lame as hell

Dude I changed my mind twice in 4 years. I said it was dead money until last December, went all in in December, and in March said it was dead money again.

You got a good position in?
I been looking into it and would like to get in but no fiat.

If it's better than Wanchain like people say it is and is only at 100m then 10x easy in a bull market IMO.

Wanchain's already done a 12x but ICO's are coming on it while Fusion has only done a 2x so more room to grow and mainnet is in June.

My FOMO senses are tingling right now.

Yes sir. Got in when they first hit the market. I’m pissed not going hard in it like I did CPChain.

I’m waiting on CPChain to rise.

Dude I changed my mind twice in 4 years. I said it was dead money until last December, went all in in December, and in March said it was dead money again.
So basically you let your ego force you into the highs and out at the lows. Stop being emotional and have a plan.

So basically you let your ego force you into the highs and out at the lows. Stop being emotional and have a plan.

I didn't buy until I understood what blockchain exactly was, which was around October. I haven't sold yet and I bought somewhat high but not at the "highs". I bought in around $10k BTC and my breakeven is around $9k BTC.

Amb is much better investment long term.

I agree ultimately. But I missed out on close to 2-3GS profit in a week.

What ever happened to hypebeast steexy tho? Lol dude was calling market plays like a boss after being in the space for 3 weeks. Did he get burnt up? Anyone who hopped in in December and thought they made all the right moves I feel are the same people who say it’s dead now

I agree ultimately. But I missed out on close to 2-3GS profit in a week.

What ever happened to hypebeast steexy tho? Lol dude was calling market plays like a boss after being in the space for 3 weeks. Did he get burnt up? Anyone who hopped in in December and thought they made all the right moves I feel are the same people who say it’s dead now
All he did was regurgitate calls that rusty made in that trash discord where they asked for money to be a member.

Missing out on money sucks no doubt, but just learn from it, and focus on making good trades moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom