Official Bitcoin Thread

$poa is currently sitting at $.24. This thing can easily reach $1 with a tiny altseason run. Im looking for an entry anywhere from .10-.15 cents when BTC bottoms out. (Do the math a lot of $$$$$ to be made in short period of time). Take into consideration it’s market cap and all its accomplished so far. It’s a gem to make some serious money short and long IMHO. Be safe.

Last edited:
Didn’t realize how cheap POA is. Grabbing some down here. Right on support should be good for a dead cat bounce at the least.

Was having some issues getting too hot and my miners overheating from 24/7 exhaust. I put in solar attic fan, vent/grills, and industrial grade, biggest fan I could get. I now have the exhaust going outside of my garage and haven't had anymore issues.
setup1.jpg
setup1.jpg setup2.jpg setup3.jpg solar attic fan.jpg

Was having some issues getting too hot and my miners overheating from 24/7 exhaust. I put in solar attic fan, vent/grills, and industrial grade, biggest fan I could get. I now have the exhaust going outside of my garage and haven't had anymore issues.
setup1.jpg
setup1.jpg setup2.jpg setup3.jpg solar attic fan.jpg

what are you mining and what is your electricity cost?

Paradex back online and look the coins they just newly listed..... remember....this Exchange was acquired by coinbase a few wks ago. #connectthedots

paradex.jpg
Website is saying it’s not back for US users when I try

That’s good news though. Need to grab some 0x

Just copped a ant miner a3 to mine litecoin off eBay. Seems like its pretty easy to do , anyone here mine? any tips would be greatly appreciated.

^I'm currently mining. Best to mine with cheap or free electricity. These things pump out hot air (can be used as a space heater), and have relatively loud fans. If you're not trying to have heat, I would have it near a window.
Another thing to consider is with the A3 you can mine Siacoin, they're about to have fork and airdrop, for every 10:1-Sia:hyper storage crypto. Join a mining pool, follow youtube walkthrough on how. Let me know if you have any questions

Just got an email that gdax is being phased out and migrating into something called coinbase pro

^I'm currently mining. Best to mine with cheap or free electricity. These things pump out hot air (can be used as a space heater), and have relatively loud fans. If you're not trying to have heat, I would have it near a window.
Another thing to consider is with the A3 you can mine Siacoin, they're about to have fork and airdrop, for every 10:1-Sia:hyper storage crypto. Join a mining pool, follow youtube walkthrough on how. Let me know if you have any questions

I'm going to set it up in my office... pretty much in my cubicle and the AC on that floor is redic... I have to wear a hoodie after sitting down for a few minutes...

Can I mine multiple coins off one A3??? Like dedicate a certain amount of hash per mini g assignment or will I need multiple??

Each asic miner can mine one type of algorithm. Your a3 mines blake2b which has Sia. S9s mine sha-256 algorithm which has BTC, bitcoin cash, digibyte. L3s mine on scrypt algorithm with : litecoin, verge, doge, GAME.

You can mine multiple with one, but it starts to get complicated, one at a time or per miner is easiest.

You can also sell your hashing to the highest bidder using nicehash mining pool

This is the lowest of the low, and I thought March was bad... is everyone just dumping their **** for no reason?

Told yall last week 5.9k bitcoin was coming and 85 dollar litecoin... well it's here... I would load up , but I think we can touch 5.2k before July 4th weekend... let's see

Back
Top Bottom