Official Bitcoin Thread

F87AC934-BE7B-4237-AC21-8062A6124FC8.jpeg

been sitting on a heavy bag of poa network waiting for altseason....... lets goooooooo. hopefully we get the long awaited season or of some sort.

been sitting on a heavy bag of poa network waiting for altseason....... lets goooooooo. hopefully we get the long awaited season or of some sort.
I have a thousand leftover. Why are you bullish on them? Super cheap right now.
Mae need to snap back over 7k but there’s gonna be selling pressure this week. Moved too quickly we need to sit back and consolidate around 7k.

Very strong, small pullback and bounced right back, even as equities are selling off hard worldwide

Y’all hearing about Flexa making it possible for retailers to accept crypto without changing any equipment? And they get fiat conversions instantly

what's your timeline? in 2-3yrs? 5yrs? or just like many of the weirdos here earlier where they buy, it dips in 2months and call crypto a scam? Then buy Supreme brick for $150 and living their best life.

long term YES.
I’ve been in crypto a few years now, sold quite a bit towards the top of last bull run. I know I’m late to re-entering btc for right now. But the alts are look nice for potential gains the way btc is moving. Timeline is 2 years max because it’s so volatile, better to constantly re-enter.

what's your timeline? in 2-3yrs? 5yrs? or just like many of the weirdos here earlier where they buy, it dips in 2months and call crypto a scam? Then buy Supreme brick for $150 and living their best life.

long term YES.

Curious about what your goal is for long term. Are you planning to cash out in fiat or do you think we are going to adopt crypto entirely and use that as currency?

this is a nice run. surely not expected but welcomed.

I didnt think 10k was possible this week but its definitely possible..

I was on twitter joking saying 10k was gonna be breached by next week when we broke 7k over the weekend. i wanted to add a big bag at 6k and it didnt say there long enough to make a move..

Curious about what your goal is for long term. Are you planning to cash out in fiat or do you think we are going to adopt crypto entirely and use that as currency?

This is my 3rd “bull run”. Def cashing out and always DCA in. Im keeping with what has been working for me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom