Official Bitcoin Thread

$RUNE - they have a liquidity pool now (not yet released but you can use) called bepswap; it will be the first crosschain liquidity/swap decentralized exchange. check it out here:

You'll be able to swap or be a liquidity provider ETH:RUNE, BTC:RUNE, LTC:RUNE and so on....NATIVE COINS and not WRAPPED. Nobody is doing this.

If you peep and go back to my earlier post on this...I believe I told you guys that I got in at .07cents....it is currently at:

This right here might be the next big runner tbh. I didn't realize they were going the unwrapped way, that's huge.

my current portfolio on my MetaMask (not ledger, not trezor, not blockfi, nor other protocols i have where I either staking or a liquidity pool provider).

hope this helps someone or atleast can use as a reference:

2020-12-17 08_06_45-$30,859.03 ∙ 0x9239...4f68.png

Feel free to ask questions. I'll do my best to help

Last edited:
coinbase added some weird *** alts AAVE BNT SNX ... they are wildn outchea

AAVE was LEND before the rebrand and it is the truth. made folks a lot of money during the bullrun and was getting fuded when it dipped below a penny that it was getting delisted etc.... Now look. Go look back and look at old post during the 2017 run also.

You dudes need to do real research on some of these projects and you will flourish :lol:

This. Like I mentioned somewhere in this thread maybe 6months to a year ago...there are little ways to stack them sats....and if you've been doing it, you are definitely reaping the rewards now. few tips:

- DCA
- install lolli and get bitcoin rewards: LOLLI APP
- install pei app and get bitcoin with debt purchases (dunkin, nike, sbux)
- you can use roundlyx and have it autobuy crypto/bitcoin via coinbase on a weekly schedule

Just keep stackin. I checked my lolli app just now and it was around $70 last week, but w/this latest rocket:

2020-12-16 11_24_38-.png

It isn't much, but waay better than those 1% - 3% RAKUTEN bucks LOL

Just an update.....with bitcoin skyrocketing....my lolli balance just moves with it. If you are buying stuff on the internet, you gotta install this app

2020-12-17 08_40_00-.png

2017 hodler checking in.

First bought LTC in June of 2017 to get my feet wet in crypto. I bought LTC because I thought BTC was too high at the time (around 3K-4K) and LTC was being talked about as the silver to bitcoins gold. LTC tripled by end of august and I was hooked! I read every crypto article I could get my hands on and was checking this thread and Reddit often and buying up coins that I felt had better potential. I was talking crypto to my family and friends and some of them jumped in too, but most got out when the crash hit.
At its peak, my initial invest was up over 10x. I pulled a small portion out but kept the majority of my investment in throughout the crash and saw my portfolio drop to -50% at it’s lowest. **** was stressful but luckily I was never in a position where I needed money ASAP and I’ve been DCA all along the way and adding more coins. I’m well into the green now and crypto is looking stronger than ever.

Shout out to fapmasterjr fapmasterjr for all the gems he dropped in here early and is continuing to do.
If you follow technical analysis, check out intothecryptoverse on YouTube, he’s more level headed than most of the crypto youtubes I’ve seen and his analysis is well thought out.

Congrats to all that hedl strong! The best is yet to come

Back
Top Bottom