Official Bitcoin Thread

I apologize, felt you came off hostile, but I may have overreacted. I’m all in favor of a discussion
My apologies as well. Looking back at my post I can see how my hyperbolic response would net your response.

I'm curious on your thoughts on interoperable Blockchains and interledger protocols. I think all of our favorite projects will be integrated and it won't necessarily be one to rule them all. Certain utility tokens, networks will be better fit for certain use cases. Plus if capacity issues occur, there will be alternative networks to sustain.

SOL train still boarding! We don’t discriminate
95F0270C-5545-46DD-917F-02CA9C4E608E.gif

e33d355a-927b-4bf0-b9a2-e5a502a8ec87.png

Snagged this lil dude off the floor a couple days ago :pimp:.

I'm going for some bears tonight.

My G. I see you copping all these Solana NFTs. I’m trying to get like you. Opening the phantom wallet today and ima try and get in this. Keep posting all the **** you trynna buy

Debating on fomo’ing in on more Sol into a position I’ll be happy with if the bag runs away and then dca from there.

I don’t know if a pullback is coming or it was just undervalued…

My G. I see you copping all these Solana NFTs. I’m trying to get like you. Opening the phantom wallet today and ima try and get in this. Keep posting all the **** you trynna buy
I got you :pimp:

These are dropping tomorrow and I'll be trying to get one too. 5 SOL to mint.

These are cool because they'll act as your in-game character for the Aurory game, and each holder of the NFTs will form a DAO.

My apologies as well. Looking back at my post I can see how my hyperbolic response would net your response.

I'm curious on your thoughts on interoperable Blockchains and interledger protocols. I think all of our favorite projects will be integrated and it won't necessarily be one to rule them all. Certain utility tokens, networks will be better fit for certain use cases. Plus if capacity issues occur, there will be alternative networks to sustain.
It’s all good man, I need to react better to criticism :lol:

I’m pretty bullish on interoperability and a multi chain future. Been holding Cosmos and luna for those reasons. I’d like to be bullish on dot but I just haven’t been thrilled by anything yet. Maybe I need to get it more. Avalanche seems ok but the dapps seem like lazy clones of eth ones. I keep planning to look into quant but keep getting sidetracked as it goes higher. Any thoughts on that one? Overledger seems like a big deal if their vision of connecting all cbdc’s plays out.

Debating on fomo’ing in on more Sol into a position I’ll be happy with if the bag runs away and then dca from there.

I don’t know if a pullback is coming or it was just undervalued…
I did that this week went from 0 to an ok position for chase size. I plan on cutting my aave in half after the cool down to add more sol but I want to see a pull back or consolidation before doing that. Gonna pause the dca’s for a couple of weeks too since this is getting overheated but I’ll buy any weakness I can when it happens.

if y’all are looking for a high beta moonshot meme play on solana check out SAMO. I don’t own any but if the network gets stupid who knows.

I did that this week went from 0 to an ok position for chase size. I plan on cutting my aave in half after the cool down to add more sol but I want to see a pull back or consolidation before doing that. Gonna pause the dca’s for a couple of weeks too since this is getting overheated but I’ll buy any weakness I can when it happens.

if y’all are looking for a high beta moonshot meme play on solana check out SAMO. I don’t own any but if the network gets stupid who knows.

yeah, I’m at peace now with my position. I did the same thing. Had none went in at around 75 bucks and got the rest today at 109 or so.

I’d hate for it to get up to around 300 and that’s the bottom and I could have grabbed a decent starter bag.

I always look back to eth when this happens. I was scared to go in at 800 per eth but pulled the trigger anyways and now look at it…

I know this isn’t the top.

There’s $ to be made in lots of different areas in crypto: games, NFTs, hodling, liquidity provider, yield farming, mining, staking.

If your doge, shiba, cumrocket, safe moon, or whatever is flourishing, keep on flourishing!

everybody strategy is different: I only mess with top 50 market caps and passive income plays, but I know people EATING doing exactly opposite of me, getting low cap gems.

my mans datznasty chases meme coins for the pump and dump.

I’m not an XRP guy, but I know for damn sure that MFer gonna PAMP when SEC lawsuit is over.

we can ALL bank.

Yep, I keep it extremely simple and could make a lot more money but the coins I buy don’t stress me out.

I can’t be out here dumping 5k into cumrocket but if you are right on man…

Back
Top Bottom