Official Bitcoin Thread

7% I think of the total lvt you stake I think is now it works.

like I put 800 in and I think I get 7% of 800 a day. It’s weird it didn’t give me 8 nodes. It gave me one with 800 as the size.

so idk if I’ll get another node when I re invest it or will just increase in size. I guess it doesn’t matter.

it’s so cheap now I’m just going to keep reinvesting to get the boost and see what happens with price.
Each node is what size you make it. Can node up any amount (200 LVT minimum).

7% I think of the total lvt you stake I think is now it works.

like I put 800 in and I think I get 7% of 800 a day. It’s weird it didn’t give me 8 nodes. It gave me one with 800 as the size.

so idk if I’ll get another node when I re invest it or will just increase in size. I guess it doesn’t matter.

it’s so cheap now I’m just going to keep reinvesting to get the boost and see what happens with price.
It doesn't create a new node it stacks the LVT onto the node you are compounding from.

Last edited:
johnnyredstorm johnnyredstorm you got any more nft articles in the works?
Just released one on Quantum.Art and photography NFTs

Might do one on generative art next week. We’ll see.

Chased a Coolman’s universe here. Watched it run from .13 to .27 while waiting for the reveal dip and couldn’t risk missing it. Will add another if it drops to .15. Coolman’s have potential branding and meme wise.

Also watching Dino babies for a dip

Saitama pumping
7B130805-2072-432D-8352-591FA351CDD8.gif

Remembering that I bought in near the top
53817A72-3EB3-43AD-94A1-5F4EAE55664B.gif

coolmans.png

Your NFT alpha is typically on point but i can't help but feel you are leading us astray sir.
That sumbitch is fire but it’s the wrong one

Price is sinking as well. Could just be a correction, but I'm glad I waited. Almost fomo'd. Their discord is in shambles too. Peeps is .38 hot in there. :lol:

That Nodeon one PDino posted is apparently ready to drop their presale but they keep pushing it back. 5 nodes can be purchased on presale for the first 1500 from 20-100 a piece depending on when you buy. I'm trying to get in on that. Hopefully they don't drop em while I'm schleep tho. :emoji_fingers_crossed:

I’m sure people are pissed af. :lol: that probably why the price is tanking.

The cycle will repeat.

I’m gonna have to sit that one out. Out of town and didn’t bring my crypto 💻

Glad I only bought one SLD node. Marked the top for y’all. My bad.

Eying these Coolman’s today. .15 or less and I’m adding. Really want to wait for reveal to buy some dope ones

Also watching lemons to retrace under .10. Could’ve minted them at .02 but passed. Don’t love the art, but there’s good vibes in the community and it has support from the cats and WSB so it’ll probably be a hot play under .15.

1500$ a day and a Boryuka Dragon holder. So many wins in this thread :pimp:

I need some wins like this. I did pick up some Luna at $53 so that's been good. Looking to add more over time. It's going to be my stable coin play.

SOL NFT's not been good for me lately. I see so many people getting wins but I seem to pick up the worst ones these days.

Glad I only bought one SLD node. Marked the top for y’all. My bad.

Eying these Coolman’s today. .15 or less and I’m adding. Really want to wait for reveal to buy some dope ones

Also watching lemons to retrace under .10. Could’ve minted them at .02 but passed. Don’t love the art, but there’s good vibes in the community and it has support from the cats and WSB so it’ll probably be a hot play under .15.
Disappointed I passed on the Little Lemons. Had some buddies that have some Toy Boogers that were offering to let me hold to mint via presale and I was dumb to turn it down. Got a spot for the Psychedelic Anonymous presale and might be in running for MTG list, but I’m weary of the latter project. Just seems like too much and too fast, really hyped just because of TFG and the community is far from organic so it may be a lot of dumping early.

logging into kucoin whoever was in here talking LUNA 🙏

edit: what wallet can I move this to

Terra Station is the wallet you want for LUNA.

1500$ a day and a Boryuka Dragon holder. So many wins in this thread :pimp:

I need some wins like this. I did pick up some Luna at $53 so that's been good. Looking to add more over time. It's going to be my stable coin play.

SOL NFT's not been good for me lately. I see so many people getting wins but I seem to pick up the worst ones these days.

I've minted sparingly lately and have gotten burnt :smh:. I guess not minting a Win is better than being rugged :lol:. Some nice Ws to be had, especially with Baby Ape Social Club and Catalina Whales last week. Somehow the Catalinas brought ETH heads over to SOL. I think they're trash but it's whatever :lol:.

Someone who works at FTX is a Dragonz holder and has been putting in work pitching them to the right folks. Some big time ETH guys bought in over the weekend. Farokh and even Steve Aoki :lol:. Caused a nice bit of fomo. I can see this continuing to happen as more ETH heads see the Dragonz as the Cyberkongz of Solana.

Those are dope :pimp:

Didi you get to mint 5 as a holder of the genesis version?

Nah those aren't mine, I just grabbed a few random ones from our Discord.

To mint babyz you need to breed 2 Genesis Dragonz and pay 840 $BOKU to get an egg. Genesis Dragz produce 7 $BOKU per day, and there's a liquidity pool for buying/farming more. And then there's a 21 day wait for the babyz to hatch, or an extra 350 $BOKU gets you insta-hatch. Since I'm just a pleb with a single Genesis I need to borrow someone else's Dragon and provide the 840 $BOKU :lol:. I should get there in around a month.

Nah those aren't mine, I just grabbed a few random ones from our Discord.

To mint babyz you need to breed 2 Genesis Dragonz and pay 840 $BOKU to get an egg. Genesis Dragz produce 7 $BOKU per day, and there's a liquidity pool for buying/farming more. And then there's a 21 day wait for the babyz to hatch, or an extra 350 $BOKU gets you insta-hatch. Since I'm just a pleb with a single Genesis I need to borrow someone else's Dragon and provide the 840 $BOKU :lol:. I should get there in around a month.

Jesus Christ :lol:

hoping this stakedrop is eventually worth something. portfolio looking droopy nowadays :lol:
rebase tokens looking more like freebase tokens :frown:
plus side is that it's easy to hold when market is down. gonna buy a tiny bit of something this week maybe. not sure what.

neta.jpg

Back
Top Bottom