Official Bitcoin Thread

Just dollar cost averaging into eth and a few others for the foreseeable future. Kinda soured on bitcoin. I get hardcore libertarians and people with V For Vendetta avatars love it, but I don't see mass adoption happening.

I'm to the point I just assume anyone in defi is a scumbag.

I don’t think Coinbase or binance will go under.

the-worst-day-of-your-life-so-far.png

Thanks. Yeah, makes sense. I only keep minimal funds on there until it can be withdrawn (due to the hold period after purchasing with ACH). I actually prefer Binance to other exchanges. Coinbase Pro was the only other valid backup. Coinbase (not Pro) has such high fees I refuse to use it. Not sure what the current fees are now that it combined with Pro. What other exchanges are people using with low fees? Using software wallets to purchase is a ripoff, and with zero ETH & BTC fees it's quite nice.

Not surprising. SBF's arrest yesterday probably made more people aware of what's going on in the crypto space that they were oblivious to

I'm certain that's it....Old news to us, but now a much broader reach no doubt that created add'l FUD.

From a billionaire to prison. Dude's gonna hang himself like Epstein.

Not that I care. Too bad more scumbags don't get taken down like this.

Do you guys seeing btc going any lower

Could always go lower…no one knows. But with all macro factors that’s happened in last 12 months, it’s a favorable/more probabilistic bet to be on the long side. Regulations are prob near, bullish catalyst for BTC

Short answer is this range may be as low as it gets…(dif between 13K and 19K is negligible on larger time frame)

Could always go lower…no one knows. But with all macro factors that’s happened in last 12 months, it’s a favorable/more probabilistic bet to be on the long side. Regulations are prob near, bullish catalyst for BTC

Short answer is this range may be as low as it gets…(dif between 13K and 19K is negligible on larger time frame)
I wouldn't say a 30% cost difference is negligible. You can buy more at 13k than you can at 19k and that quantity held difference really shows up as it rises in price. If you start with a 13k budget, you can buy one full coin at 13k. If it's 19k, you can buy .7% of a coin. Now do the math and see the difference in btc hits 200k next cycle. You're talking 200k vs 140k. Still negligible?

Back
Top Bottom