...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to a TMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on some philanthropic tip.
I been a customer since 03 bastids.

smh.gif
Im done venting.
people have gone into stores with phones they stole from that same exact store. theyll go in with the glue still stuck to the back. it happens.
they made you get id, cuz a) you were being an $%* b) you coudlnt veryify your account
spare battery? what gives you the right to a spare battery? batterys cost 29.99, go buy one.
you getting mad about $7 for shipping when they're shipping you a free replacement phone? you serious?
i can guarantee you threw it in the peoples face that you been a customer since '03
just a heads up for everyone, as soon as your bring up your tenure with the company, they have lost all respect for you. you dont deserve +$+% more than the person that signed up a year ago.
to sum it all up, dont get mad at the middlemen about policies and +$+%, they didnt make the rules. you have no right to get mad about your phone breaking on your own time

and yes im mad.
i deal with this on a daily basis.
i hate when people come in and think i personally owe them something. go ahead throw your "if you dont help me, im going to verizon" at me. you leaving does not hurt my pockets at all whatsoever, all thats happening is one $!+!@!%!# being moved on to another company.

here we go ...
1st, they asked me for my ID 1st thing, not even, sorry about ur problem with our phone, how can I help u.
I explained my problem and dude said, do u have ID...
next ...
i verified my account, even told him i would sign in on the t mobile website if he needed me to , wrong again.
next...
what gives me the right to a spare battery? prolly them telling me your gonna be without a phone for 3 days and not offering me any other solution, when the easy solution til my phone came was to give me a battery OR charge up the battery I bought in the store so that I'd be able to get some use out of the phone til the replacement arrives
next ...
am I serious? very serious, their phone was faulty, not me. replace my phone free of charge.
If i dont pay my bill on time, the phone gets cut off rite? they dont accept $7 bucks as good faith and say okay, ur good til u pay us...
next...
No, I didnot throw it in their face. THEIR blackberry customer rep, who I had to call, was the one who brought up how long Ive been with the company wow youre wrong again
so save ur "I'm mad I make $12 bucks / hr , I shouldnt have to deal with a customer who is upset with my horse $!$% service" attitude for your call center cronies .
pimp.gif

dam Gunna went off on old boy.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I don't know what is it but my curve keeps freezing when I try to save a phone number which results to keep having to restart the phone. It's becominga hassle and I wondering is my phone busted?

Kingtre wrote:
ohwell.gif
umm i assume your a CUSTOMER SERVICE rep....and the company you work for operates on account of its CUSTOMERS and theres an old cliche in your business that the CUSTOMER is always right...

-the id thing...enh yea they have to verify the account...sometimes they can just do it verbally other times they might just feel like being extra-
- the battery thing should be replaced if its an issue thats covered under insurance...they should have a system where you can pick up replacement phones AS WELL AS batteries or any other part that you would need from your local store instead of waiting 7-10 days or paying extra for shipping

the problem there is they prob dont trust/believe there employees and reps can handle the extra task and processes that would be involved in doing warranty exchanges on site

and the insurance on TMO costs monthly...so as a value added the customer should get some kind of consideration on shipping - if the phone messed up thru no fault of the customer why should they come out of pocket in order to get it fixed in a timely manner- not to mention the 50 hoops tmo makes you jump thru before they even authorize a replacement...

i'm sure you deal with your share of difficult people- but you dont really have the attitude of a good customer service rep...look into changing professions

battery is covered by warranty. once its passed 2 weeks instore policy, it goes through the company. you dont have to pay jack**** extra per month to getbatteries or phones replaced other than shipping.

as for sales reps being too incompetent to do exchanges in store, its because it keeps costs down. why send replacement phones to every single store in americawhen you can just have a couple centers taking care of it. once again, business practices to keep costs low

and if i do get a nice customer that comes in with problems with batteries or the such, if i have a return in the back, i would def let them have the battery.its the *@+#+$!! that dont get %%$#.

if the issue had been a case that had gone through insurance, the deductible would have covered overnight shipping.

and i have no need to change professions, im doing quite well where i am. reason i vent on a message board is because i dont act like this in front ofcustomers.

Originally Posted by iswearimcool

AWW Hell Nah.

smh.gif
characters .
1st dudes made me go all the way back hoem cuz I forgot my ID. just to take a look at the phone. (If I %*#$%$ stole a Blackberry why would I bring it in to a TMobile store and ask them to take a look at it)
then dudes wouldnt even charge up a spare battery for me so I could at least use da phone til the new one arrives
and then they "Ari Gold'd" me outta 7 bucks for shipping. I know it aint much but damn, yall #$** defective, send me my #$** on some philanthropic tip.
I been a customer since 03 bastids.

smh.gif
Im done venting.
people have gone into stores with phones they stole from that same exact store. theyll go in with the glue still stuck to the back. it happens.
they made you get id, cuz a) you were being an $%* b) you coudlnt veryify your account
spare battery? what gives you the right to a spare battery? batterys cost 29.99, go buy one.
you getting mad about $7 for shipping when they're shipping you a free replacement phone? you serious?
i can guarantee you threw it in the peoples face that you been a customer since '03
just a heads up for everyone, as soon as your bring up your tenure with the company, they have lost all respect for you. you dont deserve +$+% more than the person that signed up a year ago.
to sum it all up, dont get mad at the middlemen about policies and +$+%, they didnt make the rules. you have no right to get mad about your phone breaking on your own time

and yes im mad.
i deal with this on a daily basis.
i hate when people come in and think i personally owe them something. go ahead throw your "if you dont help me, im going to verizon" at me. you leaving does not hurt my pockets at all whatsoever, all thats happening is one $!+!@!%!# being moved on to another company.

here we go ...
1st, they asked me for my ID 1st thing, not even, sorry about ur problem with our phone, how can I help u.
I explained my problem and dude said, do u have ID...
next ...
i verified my account, even told him i would sign in on the t mobile website if he needed me to , wrong again.
next...
what gives me the right to a spare battery? prolly them telling me your gonna be without a phone for 3 days and not offering me any other solution, when the easy solution til my phone came was to give me a battery OR charge up the battery I bought in the store so that I'd be able to get some use out of the phone til the replacement arrives
next ...
am I serious? very serious, their phone was faulty, not me. replace my phone free of charge.
If i dont pay my bill on time, the phone gets cut off rite? they dont accept $7 bucks as good faith and say okay, ur good til u pay us...
next...
No, I didnot throw it in their face. THEIR blackberry customer rep, who I had to call, was the one who brought up how long Ive been with the company wow youre wrong again
so save ur "I'm mad I make $12 bucks / hr , I shouldnt have to deal with a customer who is upset with my horse $!$% service" attitude for your call center cronies .
pimp.gif
This is the problem with sales reps...they always straight !#$@@+*%....i work at an AT&T store and imo i would value a customer who has beenwith us for 5 years than one who just signed up because its easy to sell a new activation, the hard part is keeping the customer, so imo Gunna had every rightto what he was asking for....not like he made demands on replacing the phone on the spot and cediting his acct...dude just wanted a warranty swap and to get anew battery so he could get his !!*@*+ up phone to hold him over a few days.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

verizon sucks because you have to get a data plan
That is the point of a Blackberry. If you don't need or want data, you might need to get a different phones

got to play with a Bold today at BB.
it felt alright, dont really like the keyboard as much, similar to the 8800.
The funny thing that surprised me the most is that I thought it was mad big in pics, but its the same size as my 8700g, just alot thinner.
That leather back does feel a lil cheap tho.

anyone know where i can get a cheap curve for tmobile?
ebay?

keep checking..as these new ones drop more and more people will be dumping curves for bolds/storms....

ebay has them but they going for like $200+

go on blackberry forums, pinstack, crackberry etc.

people are always sellin curves and other BBs for cheap.

and with the new bold and storm droppin there will be plenty.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

anyone know where i can get a cheap curve for tmobile?
ebay?

keep checking..as these new ones drop more and more people will be dumping curves for bolds/storms....
And besides the Bold ... the Curve is still THE best phone on the market as far as I'm concerned.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

ebay has them but they going for like $200+

go on blackberry forums, pinstack, crackberry etc.

people are always sellin curves and other BBs for cheap.

and with the new bold and storm droppin there will be plenty.
thanks, will check out those forums

saphvw3.jpg

just swapped the titanium housing with an OEM sapphire
pimp.gif
(pic doesn'tdo color justice)

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

title_support.png

How to transfer or upgrade your BeejiveIM license

Transfering a BeejiveIM license to another BlackBerry device can be completed at any time. User Licenses are free to transfer while Device Licenses cost a small fee to transfer or upgrade. Please read through the sections below and follow the instructions for your license type.
What type of BeejiveIM license do I have?

Transfering a User License

Transfering a single seat User License is free. To do so please go the User License Transfer page.

Transfering or upgrading a Device License

There is a fee associated with transfering or upgrading a single seat Device License. For more information please visit the Device License Transfer / Upgrade page.

Transfering a multiple seat User License

There are 2 ways to transfer a multiple seat User License.
If you have access to the old BlackBerry and it has data access:
  1. Start the BeejiveIM application.
  2. Log out of all your Instant Messenger accounts.
  3. Go to Menu -> About BeejiveIM.
  4. Go to Menu -> Unregister. If you do not see this option, please make sure you are logged out of all your IM accounts.
  5. Click Yes on the confirmation screen. The license will be cleared from the device and be ready to use on another device.
  6. Install BeejiveIM on the new BlackBerry and enter your license key on the registration screen.

If you do not have access to the old BlackBerry:
  1. Go to the Cancel License Seat page and follow the instructions.
  2. Install BeejiveIM on the new BlackBerry and enter your license key on the registration screen.

Transfering or upgrading a multiple seat Device License

Please contact [email protected].

BeeJive Gave me a fresh new code for free
pimp.gif

I emailed their support staff and explained my problem and they promptly swapped me out, no questions, no hassles, no problems.

Back
Top Bottom