...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Quick question:

I just downloaded the Blackberry Media Manager 4.3. I see it has left out the actual media manager option. so where do i go about adding music and photos now?

thanks in advance

The past week or so my call logs and messages folder has been erasing itself. And also I haven't been receiving calls or texts. But on Crackberry.com theysaid it's because there's no free memory. And sure enough I had no free memory when I checked. So i guess I need to get an SD card now. Just wanted toshare, haha. That's really inconvenient though, you can't even get calls or texts because of this, and it deletes them on it's own! I love myblackberry but it does some off the wall stuff sometimes with these issues. Every phone has it's downfall.

Also I was on Google Maps driving out of town and I was fully depending on it for directions with the GPS and the hourglass came up and the whole phone froze,luckily I remembered what it said and I made it to my destination. But i hope it never does that again, I might not be so lucky next time

ok im really getting frusterated with my BB curve 8310 how do i turn off the beeping key noise..
every time i push a key it makes a beeping noise and i dont want it to make that sound anymore because when im in school people looking at me like what theheck is that noise...
thank you all very much

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

My BB has been actin up the last couple days...it'll just shut off on its own and go straight to the hour glass on a blank screen.....anything i can do?????

reinstall the os by plugging it back in to your computer.

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

ok im really getting frusterated with my BB curve 8310 how do i turn off the beeping key noise..
every time i push a key it makes a beeping noise and i dont want it to make that sound anymore because when im in school people looking at me like what the heck is that noise...
thank you all very much

*Options

*Screen/Keyboard

Originally Posted by OoPrinceOfFreshoO

i loved my 8310 but im switching to an iPhone... so if any nters a re lookin for one on att hit me up
why?
tired.gif

Do software updates install on all blackberrys at the same time? Or is it divided by curve first, then pearl, or what?

I think this has been asked before but my BB keeps on deleting my call logs and my text messages. What can I do to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

^ I just posted about that same problem. You don't have any free memory. Delete some media (or move to your memory card), delete unwanted apps usingDesktop Manager. Also deleting the Event Log (hold down alt and press L G L G and clear that out. Then go to Options > Status and check your memory space.Make sure it never gets too low so that will never happen again.

Why is there no type of alert when sending/recieving im's through jive talk? And where do I go to set my icon pic?

The streaming radio from Sprint Radio is cool in itself, but with the EVDO High Speed capable BB 8130 (Pearl 2) it is downright awesome.The little phone actually has 2 speakers that somehow has pretty good bass response. You can actually hear the bass in songs that have it, and it ports thesounds out of two holes in the battery cover. EVDO speeds clock pretty high on this as well. When you include unlimited Sprint TV, unlimited GPS, unlimiteddata, unlimted Text, unlimted voice all for $99 you can't beat it. I actually like the upgraded OS on the 8130, it includes the video camera which worksdecently. Get a 2GB or better Micro-SD and your good for sharp video and crisp clear deep sounding music.

Verizon also has the 8130, but of course they cripple it a little more than Sprint does. The newest Curve 8330 should be out soon for those who don't likeSuretpye (I actually am quicker on in than my AT&T BB 8800). I also have a 16 GB iPhone which I may sell that I just deactivated because I honestly wasmissing BB Push mail, BB Messenger and GPS (I travel a whole lot).

watch Youtube videos on your blackberry, website can be only used you bb
APPLEBERRY.MOBI

change the settings in your sound profile

click profile , then scroll all the way down to advanced > click Menu button > edit...

I'm thinking about leaving Verizon and going to T-mobile to get a Blackberry for a descent price....thought At&t is dang near GIVIN' them thangs away

laugh.gif
Why would you go to Tmobile when you can get a better plan with better service and a cheaper price on your phone for the same price?

you guys make me laugh.

Ok, I have the today plus theme and when i delete my messages, one of them always stays on my main page. How do I stop this?

Back
Top Bottom