...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by MJGREATXII

total noob question but i have a pearl and i want to use the blackberry messenger but it asks me my pin number
how do i get my pin number?

Options >> Status

Originally Posted by grmanny

anybody got a blackberry with sero without the blackberry service plan? i want to switch but i don't want that bs plan cuase i already have internet and i don't need to access any server.

^basically ...my contract is up and i wanted to make the switch but adding a additional $30 is just crazy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

pimp.gif
Sept. it is. I don't know how I could get a new BB though after spending so long customizing my Curve.

What did you customize on your curve?

Just in terms of songs, videos, programs, downloads, themes, alerts, etc.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY OPERA MINI PLEASE.. Im trying to download the new version (4.1). But its telling giving me this error message
A PROBLEM OCCURRED WHILE TRYING TO RENDER THE PAGE..

What do I need to do?? As a matter of fact I cant download any version. I have the 4.0 but thats it. Im trying to download another version and the same messagepops up. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME WITH MY OPERA MINI PLEASE.. Im trying to download the new version (4.1). But its telling giving me this error message
A PROBLEM OCCURRED WHILE TRYING TO RENDER THE PAGE..

What do I need to do?? As a matter of fact I cant download any version. I have the 4.0 but thats it. Im trying to download another version and the same messagepops up. ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. Thanks.

I just got the Curve 8330, and would anybody care to give a wrapup of all the must have apps listed in this thread? It's a bit long to read all the waythrough. Is there a newer thread somewhere?

Hey i'm seeing the new upgrade (i'm probabbly late) for the os 4.5 for the blackberry curve 8310. but i have no where to go for that. can someone helpme out?

Originally Posted by Jordan23mj45

Hey i'm seeing the new upgrade (i'm probabbly late) for the os 4.5 for the blackberry curve 8310. but i have no where to go for that. can someone help me out?

You're seeing people using the Betas. It has not been officially released as of yet. Google it and you may find some sites that may have itavailable. Good luck with it.

The blackberry bold is looking really nice... it'd be nice if it came to Verizon before September though.

ANyone know the name of that site thats like 411?? I believe it was like motav or something like that. ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED,.

Back
Top Bottom