...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by reigndrop

I'm curious, do the BB users in here actually use BES? or BIS?

yes, i'm connected to an enterprise server. i primarily use my BlackBerry for work.

the thing that i hate most is that each time i upgrade the OS, i have to call our IT heldesk to get the Enterprise Activation pushed again.

Originally Posted by Jordan23LES

i just bought the curve 8900
how do i get youtube videos to play? they wont play from going on the youtube site
have been going to the mobile youtube site: m.youtube.com

I recently just joined the BlackBerry family with the 8900.

I must say im impressed. the Rim OS is nice and simple easy to navigate, battery life is great (coming to BB from the G1)

I was worried that edge only internet browsing would be hard to go back to, but its fine.

And the GPS actually works, something i cant say for the G1.

Ease of use is great, I have definitely been missing out.

Great phone, i am officially a BlackBerry supporter.

Blackberry Onyx, like something between a bold and 8900
lgonyx2.jpg

I just got a 8900 curve today but I am having problems syncing my school email account with my BB. I have already set up one account but I can't seem tofigure out how to set up my school account. If anyone can help me out it will be greatly appreciated.

I got a problem my 8900 is a month and a half old and somehow the screen got damaged it was in my pocket in the leather casing, Im not sure how, the screen isnot cracked or anything its just a white screen, what can I do or should I say to tmo when I call

Just got a Bold! I've read through the last 10 pages and nothing, what are necessary apps and themes?

Originally Posted by airforce416

Is there any way to lock just one application and not a whole blackberry?
Nah. I've tried asking and calling BB and TMO. I wanted to lock or password protect my text and pictures but there isn't a way I guess
tired.gif

Originally Posted by ASchwartz44

Originally Posted by airforce416

Is there any way to lock just one application and not a whole blackberry?
Nah. I've tried asking and calling BB and TMO. I wanted to lock or password protect my text and pictures but there isn't a way I guess
tired.gif
There are a couple of apps that allow you to lock and password protect files. OR there is a way to make pictures invisible.. you will only be ableto view them if you go through the file explorer. As far as text go I don't think there is much you can do. Just keep it deleted if you have something tohide. It makes your phone run better anyway.

Just got a Bold! I've read through the last 10 pages and nothing, what are necessary apps and themes?
That's is what's currently on my Bold: Pandora, WeatherBug, GoogleMaps

had these:
Instango(if you need AIM, YM, Googletalk)
Vlingo(if you want voice activated text, email, etc..)

Originally Posted by mike23theking

That's is what's currently on my Bold: Pandora, WeatherBug, GoogleMaps

had these:
Instango(if you need AIM, YM, Googletalk)
Vlingo(if you want voice activated text, email, etc..)
And of course if you're in to these like myself, Myspace & Facebook of course
pimp.gif

i had the curve for the past 2 years and it's completely
thrashed. i think i'm going to get the bold. it seems cool
but do any of you have some feedback on it? also, are
there are designer phone cases for the bb? i know there
are some for the iphone.....good lookin!!

Ok I honestly have to fix this problem or else imma destroy this phone.

Basically everything works but when I go on any website but Google, I get a message saying "A problem occurred while trying to render this page."

mad.gif
mad.gif
Whats going on?!? I checked my brother's setting on his 8900 and everything is the same! My BBM is working fine, everything is fine but thedam web browser!

Someone please shine some light.

i got a question...i've had the curve for about 1.5 years

and At&t has informed me that i am ready for an upgrade.

i've been looking into the Bold, and have done my research

i can probably sell my curve for around $150 and cop the bold after that...

should i do it...or should i stick with my curve,

uprob get a $100 for the curve man...

question my nt family.

I am on my replacement 8900 , I downloaded beejive..I purchased the full license ( the one thats transferable ) but i have no idea to which email i sent it toetc.

any help plz ?

They usually send you some sort of confirmation e-mail to the e-mail you registered it to, can't you search your e-mail for "beejive"?

Back
Top Bottom