...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

does anyone know how to change a ringtone for the text messages i recieve for my BB curve 8520??

Originally Posted by piczon1983

Originally Posted by Jaw Knee C

tour is fine. it'll be even better with the official OS 5.0. i've had the tour since day one and not one single issue with it.

when is 5.0 suppose to be out?

Verizon pushes OS 5.0 for the Storm either tomorrow or Monday.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

tour is fine. it'll be even better with the official OS 5.0. i've had the tour since day one and not one single issue with it.

any word for AT&T ? I got a bold 9000

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

i've had 5.0 for a few weeks, its very nice

Hook it up man
happy.gif

its all over crackberry.com, at least for the storm, just go to the forums for whichever berry you have and it should be all over

hey guys, so i got a problem..
my wifi doesnt work on my 8320. i connected it any everything, and it says wifi and uma, but when i try going on the bb brower, aim, fb etc, says no dataservice available. (i disabled it because i dont have the data plan). so any help guys?
ive read that once it says UMA, you should be good, but eh..

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

threaded messaging, faster, a lot of the improvements i know about are storm only, so im sure there are some that are tour only

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Can't wait for the OFFICIAL release of OS 5.0
Why wait? I've had 5.0 almost since the start of October. Its gotten to be pretty bug-free. Im on 5.0.0.323
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Can't wait for the OFFICIAL release of OS 5.0
I'm the same way, waiting for VZW to give an official ota. I'm not that great with software and afraid to screw something up
laugh.gif

I didn't think I would be either, but its super easy, going from 4.7 to 5.0 took about an hour on the storm, you just gotta run the exe, hook it up and ittakes it from there. Its going to be the exact same when VZW releases it.

I don't see why people think the 'official' release of OS 5.0 will be any different than the leaks. There's usually no difference. #justsaying

Originally Posted by BangDak

my wifi doesnt work on my 8320. i connected it any everything, and it says wifi and uma, but when i try going on the bb brower, aim, fb etc, says no data service available. (i disabled it because i dont have the data plan). so any help guys?

no one knows?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

my wifi doesnt work on my 8320. i connected it any everything, and it says wifi and uma, but when i try going on the bb brower, aim, fb etc, says no data service available. (i disabled it because i dont have the data plan). so any help guys?

no one knows?
frown.gif
embarassed.gif

There's not much you can do without a data plan. Meaning, wi-fi will not work without one.

I got one simple question about the 9700 does the keyboard light up , also will the trackpad move in all directions like with trackball ?

Back
Top Bottom