...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

I'm not gonna say that its gay.

Spoiler [+]
But that's pretty gay.

My-T.

I'm thinking of getting the Curve 8530 for Sprint, but have a question.  Does anyone know whether there is an app for BB that lets you turns the phone into a hotspot like on WM and Android phones?

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by BangDak

Yeah, just return the phone. i know its easier said then done. if i was in your shoes, may god help me
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyways, i need a new theme. i saw a pic of the Precision 7 v3, it looks solid. anyone got any other recommendations?
I'm using Foppa 7_Clear right now, I like it a lot.  Gives me 8 bottom icons, but they're smaller so it doesn't hog my homescreen.
Pics & link? yeah, as you can see im a bit lazy
laugh.gif

anymore suggestions guys and girls?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I stay getting join failed every time I try to join the NT group.
this ...
 someone send me a invite 30E540DE

No. I don't like you.

@dunnyy: you're invited.
ILLIONAIRE,

Is that the og "Nt 2" group?

I was in there before I updated my Tour to 5.0 and I could never get back in.

PIN: 312A713A

Por favor?

Originally Posted by CollegeKicks

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by dunnyy

I stay getting join failed every time I try to join the NT group.
this ...
 someone send me a invite 30E540DE

No. I don't like you.

@dunnyy: you're invited.
ILLIONAIRE,

Is that the og "Nt 2" group?

I was in there before I updated my Tour to 5.0 and I could never get back in.

PIN: 312A713A

Por favor?

Not sure what an NT 2 is, but ours has been going on since Day 1.

You've been invited.

8520 is pretty gay....my mom and dad have it now....

its just feels cheap.....but its way better than a cheap #%! nokia or fliphone

i got the 9700...but i feel that too i will be looking for another phone in a year....

add me to the group...i thought it was dead....

21ae8fdb

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

58656_z_6.jpg

Would it be gay for a dude to use this? I don't have a phone, and this caught my eye this morning looks kinda nice....
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
Only if you are sucking @%#$ while BBM'ing

aww +$%+ i wanna upgrade...but im always too lazy to learn how....seems complicated....and with my bad luck with technology...i might %$+! it up....

when you upgrade os.....do you need to back up contacts or something?? will old texts/bbm messages stay?

Back-up w/ DM.

That pretty much makes a copy of your entire phone into one file. You restore that file onto the phone when you're done.

How I'm not in the NT BBM group, and I'm the first person to respond in this thread?
Blasphemous!

Thinkin back to last week, idk if I even wanna join
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ my dude Daytona

The hell is up with the Tour tho..whenever i join a pretty active group..the entire phone slows down so i gotta dip out the group asaply

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

The hell is up with the Tour tho..whenever i join a pretty active group..the entire phone slows down so i gotta dip out the group asaply

You paranoid?

I NEED HELP!

everything in my sd card inside my BB 8900 got erased and it says it has an error. and only way to fix it is to format it but i dont want to loose the data i have in there. i connected it to the computer and it shows it as empty. how can i get the data back? thanks in advance.

I'm running .545, saw the new OS leaked but not sure if I really feel like upgrading...I'm pretty happy with this one as is.

BTW, I don't understand the fascination with having a lot of apps on your phone. Besides the stock apps, I got SS/UT, Quickpull and I'm good.

Back
Top Bottom