OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by True Blues

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.
word! let us know...i'm definitely down

Originally Posted by True Blues

Got my tickets to home game 2 of the Eastern Conference Final yesterday.
happy.gif

I might have an extra ticket depending how things shake out with one of my buddies. If I do, I'll let the NT Bruins fans (Deadset, bjm, Sole) know first.
word! let us know...i'm definitely down

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Rough game. That weird 2nd goal by the Preds really took the wind out of Vancouver's sails.
Come one boys, lets close it out in Nashville. I cant take another game 7. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
the Green Men throwing up Carrie Underwood in a Canucks jersey when Fisher got that penalty in the third.
You know deep down if the refs didn't steal game three for you guys last night could have been your final game of the season. Nashville seemed to be still shaken in game 4 from what happened in game 3. Last night proved they were able to get back into this thing. I think Nashville is winning game 6 & 7.

Originally Posted by empirestrikesfirst

Rough game. That weird 2nd goal by the Preds really took the wind out of Vancouver's sails.
Come one boys, lets close it out in Nashville. I cant take another game 7. 
tired.gif

roll.gif
the Green Men throwing up Carrie Underwood in a Canucks jersey when Fisher got that penalty in the third.
You know deep down if the refs didn't steal game three for you guys last night could have been your final game of the season. Nashville seemed to be still shaken in game 4 from what happened in game 3. Last night proved they were able to get back into this thing. I think Nashville is winning game 6 & 7.

Originally Posted by WErunSF

^^^ wont matter Sharks Penguins in the Finals see you there
Looks like we have another front running don't know a godamn thing about hockey posting in this thread.

*side note*
 As a long life Bulls fan; get off the wagon, we don't want nor need your support.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by WErunSF

^^^ wont matter Sharks Penguins in the Finals see you there
Looks like we have another front running don't know a godamn thing about hockey posting in this thread.

*side note*
 As a long life Bulls fan; get off the wagon, we don't want nor need your support.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

youre gonna confuse the hell out of him once he looks at your sig and avy FB
laugh.gif

Like he knows what the hell is going on anyways, dude is a straight cornball
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

youre gonna confuse the hell out of him once he looks at your sig and avy FB
laugh.gif

Like he knows what the hell is going on anyways, dude is a straight cornball
laugh.gif

Whether it's Boston or TB coming out of the East, I personally don't think they'll beat any of the remaining West teams. I'd say maybe they can beat Nashville, but look how far they've come.

Whether it's Boston or TB coming out of the East, I personally don't think they'll beat any of the remaining West teams. I'd say maybe they can beat Nashville, but look how far they've come.

Back
Top Bottom