OFFICIAL: BOSTON BRUINS 2011 STANLEY CUP CHAMPS!!!

Originally Posted by Answer IV DMX

I don't know what Babcock is going to do with Abdelkater, he shows promise every now and then, but his errors are ridiculous. He even looks like he's smiling everytime he goes to the box.
tired.gif
Draper showed some of his old speed in the couple minutes I watched of game 5. There will be roster changes no doubt, but for some reason I just don't see Abdelkater sitting.
The smart move is to sit Abdelkater, he's a liability more than anything. I am extremely anxious for game 7 and I am trying to remain optimistic.

Radio hosts in Detroit are saying Pavel Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL right now... thoughts?

I think he's a phenomenal player, top 5 for sure, but even as a Wings fan I have a hard time saying that he's #1. As a matter of fact, I can't really tell you who #1 is.

Radio hosts in Detroit are saying Pavel Datsyuk is the best player in the NHL right now... thoughts?

I think he's a phenomenal player, top 5 for sure, but even as a Wings fan I have a hard time saying that he's #1. As a matter of fact, I can't really tell you who #1 is.

Originally Posted by JJ1223

Who wants to bet sig/avy on this game 7?

Don't jinx us man, FB proposed that bet and has to be hating life each time he post
laugh.gif
I am bias with the Datsyuk talk and nobody should take Radio homers seriously. I personally would only put Crosby above Dats.

Don't jinx us man, FB proposed that bet and has to be hating life each time he post
laugh.gif
I am bias with the Datsyuk talk and nobody should take Radio homers seriously. I personally would only put Crosby above Dats.

I think Datsyuk is one of the best if not the best two way players in the league. He's one of the that that dazzle on both ends of the ice.

I think Datsyuk is one of the best if not the best two way players in the league. He's one of the that that dazzle on both ends of the ice.

I agree that isn't a better two way player.

I actually don't mind listening to Valenti and Foster when they talk hockey or baseball. Anything else and its back to the iPod.

I agree that isn't a better two way player.

I actually don't mind listening to Valenti and Foster when they talk hockey or baseball. Anything else and its back to the iPod.

cosign, I think he's one of the best, if not the best 2way (def top 10, idk about top 5) I still think tho, Ovie is the best despite his playoffs woes.

Ovie, Crosby, Malkin, Sedins, Stamkos....

cosign, I think he's one of the best, if not the best 2way (def top 10, idk about top 5) I still think tho, Ovie is the best despite his playoffs woes.

Ovie, Crosby, Malkin, Sedins, Stamkos....

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

I don't believe in jinxs (knocks on wood)
laugh.gif
but seriously its all in fun anyway

also I would put Ovi and probably Crosby above Dats, too

Originally Posted by Winged Wheel

laugh.gif

I don't believe in jinxs (knocks on wood)
laugh.gif
but seriously its all in fun anyway

also I would put Ovi and probably Crosby above Dats, too

Back
Top Bottom