OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Still have no idea what Ainge was thinking 
indifferent.gif

Hopefully this works out but it's not looking good in my eyes. 

Trading away our 1 advantage that we had over the rest of the league and having to rely on Shaq to be able to perform during the playoffs 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

you being fans of both teams still bothers me ..
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Been a fan of both for a couple years for a while.
Bostons been my childhood team nd I became a Heat fan when I lived in South Florida,(Palm beach 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

Some people have a couple favorite teams in the same sport.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

indifferent.gif

Trading away our 1 advantage that we had over the rest of the league and having to rely on Shaq to be able to perform during the playoffs 
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Bostons been my childhood team nd I became a Heat fan when I lived in South Florida,(Palm beach 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Rolaholic wrote:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

but not two Rivals in the same conference ..
laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Rolaholic wrote:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Rolaholic wrote:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They've only become actual rivals over the past 2 seasons ever since both of them have actually become good (
pimp.gif
). There wasn't any rivalry when they were winning 15 and 24 games 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Rolaholic wrote:

Rolaholic wrote:
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
).  Wade's my dude too 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

They've only become actual rivals over the past 2 seasons ever since both of them have actually become good (
pimp.gif
). There wasn't any rivalry when they were winning 15 and 24 games 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Pierce said all the right things, as usual, but you can tell he HATED what went down.

Me personally, I would have paid a day's salary just to see KG's initial reaction to the trade.
laugh.gif

Pierce said all the right things, as usual, but you can tell he HATED what went down.

Me personally, I would have paid a day's salary just to see KG's initial reaction to the trade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Why would you give up Erden, a 7 footer with upside, for nothing? Boggles my #@$#% mind. And now Sheed is staying retired so we have nothing else to help out the bigs situation. #%!# Danny Ainge!

I know I've been following this team since I was a kid and if not for KG falling into our laps, he'd be fresh out of Boston long ago. He disrespected Antoine and got rid of him, pissed off the Truth, messed up the Roy pick, gave Perkins away for some run-of-the-mill backup, gets rid of our young bigs, all for what? This guy is incompetent to @#%@.

and not keeping james posey was the dumbest move of the whole big three era

i think if we kept posey we got atleast one more ring

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Why would you give up Erden, a 7 footer with upside, for nothing? Boggles my #@$#% mind. And now Sheed is staying retired so we have nothing else to help out the bigs situation. #%!# Danny Ainge!

I know I've been following this team since I was a kid and if not for KG falling into our laps, he'd be fresh out of Boston long ago. He disrespected Antoine and got rid of him, pissed off the Truth, messed up the Roy pick, gave Perkins away for some run-of-the-mill backup, gets rid of our young bigs, all for what? This guy is incompetent to @#%@.

and not keeping james posey was the dumbest move of the whole big three era

i think if we kept posey we got atleast one more ring

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
Let's hope The Association captured the footage.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

laugh.gif
Let's hope The Association captured the footage.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I think in the long run, this trade favors the celtics. 
This team is not built for the long run.

Honestly, I would have preferred if we won the title this season, and lost Perk to free agency than trade him and not have a shot at a title.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I think in the long run, this trade favors the celtics. 
This team is not built for the long run.

Honestly, I would have preferred if we won the title this season, and lost Perk to free agency than trade him and not have a shot at a title.

It's true that this trade makes the C's better talent wise. But their chemistry is gonna be completely destroyed. The celtics biggest strentgh in my eyes have been their strong chemistry. That team's main strength is working together as a unit and I think that is destroyed now that Perk is gone above anything else. That was also a HUGE part of their defensive presence and mindset also. Danny waited until prob the worst time to pull off a trade of this magnitude also.

It's true that this trade makes the C's better talent wise. But their chemistry is gonna be completely destroyed. The celtics biggest strentgh in my eyes have been their strong chemistry. That team's main strength is working together as a unit and I think that is destroyed now that Perk is gone above anything else. That was also a HUGE part of their defensive presence and mindset also. Danny waited until prob the worst time to pull off a trade of this magnitude also.

The reasoning for the trade is that the Celtics want to replicate what they did during their 08 playoff run, which is running small with KG at the 5 and Posey at the 4, only this time Jeff Green filling in Posey's role.  

The reasoning for the trade is that the Celtics want to replicate what they did during their 08 playoff run, which is running small with KG at the 5 and Posey at the 4, only this time Jeff Green filling in Posey's role.  

Originally Posted by amel223

this might work

but if they have to face bynum  AND  gasol then it wont

and if its just gasol and odom i like to have our center on gasol to bullying him and kg on odom. those matchups always work well.

another thing is that they didnt face orlando in 08 either

that small lineup wouldnt do good against dwight howard

Back
Top Bottom