***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

LOX cut short...then this stuttering Alsina gets double the time...just a personal gripe, G all it is. 
wink.gif

I HATE THIS DUDE ROSENBERG BRUH. CRIS ROCK DISCUSSING 'BLAME GAME' SON SAID ' YOU KNOW THAT SONG IS ABOUT MY BESTFRIEND AMBER RIGHT?' HE CUT FROM TABLECLOTH

:lol:

I chuckled when I heard that. Then he cut him off to talk about his discussion with Amber about the song. Like anyone cares. Nobody cares about Amber Rose with clothes on.

I really don't dislike Rosenberg the way I used to. I just find him comical, because he's so not typical. He doesn't know any better. Like he thought he was being loyal to Power 105 in his attack on Chuck D. He's just naive like a sheltered kid.

Not disputing that.  I was alluding to the fact that some veteran musical acts get 12min interviews, G.

A lot of that is also on the artist. A lot of them are going from radio station to radio station promoting their project, so they have tight schedules. They probably go to Hot 97 next, and then Philly, Hartford, Boston or DC.

Which is why Hot 97 has lost credibility 

When Rosenberg and Ebro are the ones representing your brand's image

I hate it when radio hosts think the show is about them and not the guests.

Been saying this. My entire gripe with Rosenberg & Ebro. Too self absorbed & always interjecting with personal stories that anyone could give a rats *** about. Dudes need a reality check, you are not the star. We do not care about you.

Last edited:
Ya'll do know it's depends on a artist schedule whether how many mins they put in the interview not solely on the radio station. Just sayin.

Plus they got an employee still trapped in the closet :smh:

Mr Cee quit.

Hot 97 got rid of a bunch of DJ's ,because of their ratings decline. His Friday night show was one of those cut, so he quit.

More so than Power, BLS has been been sealing the coffin.

It's not good for the listener, because Emmis purchased BLS earlier in the year and it should be finished sometime early next year.

There's rumors of a format change.

That's why I find Rosenberg amusing. He's riding or dying for a corporation, that's about a dollar. His head is close to being on the chopping block and they aren't going to care about his loyalty. He just doesn't know any better.

Last edited:
Ebro wanted to be in the cameras because they were doing even worst when it was just K Fox, Cipha and Rosenberg in the morning

Ebro was the last hope but idk. I can see them keeping roseberg and letting everyone else walk. He would become the Program Director and they would pay him peanuts but he would be happy to have the job.

Ebro was the last hope but idk. I can see them keeping roseberg and letting everyone else walk. He would become the Program Director and they would pay him peanuts but he would be happy to have the job.
Laura would be the first to go like they did K foxx

Back
Top Bottom