***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt before but Charlegmane is definitely skin bleaching.

I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt before but Charlegmane is definitely skin bleaching.
Man CTG is now Lil Duvals complextion.. Thats crazy!!! He went from Black to Brown.... just looks weird.. 

Chris Rock.. Interview.. Goes to my phone to watch

Forget the Skin bleaching... that Omarion interview was just akward as hell. I understand trying to be comedic in the beginning but even after they moved on and started talking about other things, CTG CONSTANTLY kept trying to make it a point of discussion the whole **** was weird.

Forget the Skin bleaching... that Omarion interview was just akward as hell. I understand trying to be comedic in the beginning but even after they moved on and started talking about other things, CTG CONSTANTLY kept trying to make it a point of discussion the whole **** was weird.
A Pause moment interview at best

One thing I really hate about CTG is how he tries to force catchphrases, and convos. Like the convo might have already moved in a diff direction and he'll try to redirect it to some corny ish that he came up with.

Dude is funny sometimes...but he's getting more and more annoying.

Sometimes I think he thinks the interviews are about him. You can see sometimes he's obviously annoyed by Envy or Yee's questions and he'll cut them off and ask a question. Often his questions aren't any better and his are just as gossipy as Yee's. Plus he zones out in parts of the interview and will ask a question the person already answered.

Last edited:
Sometimes I think he thinks the interviews are about him. Like you can see sometimes he's obviously annoyed by Envy or Yee's questions and he'll cut them off and ask a question. Often his questions aren't any better and his are just as gossipy as Yee's.
yeah Yee is into everyones business foreal.. She name dropped Wales Girlfriend and wale had them bleep that out and he was like.. see you aint have to do all of that.

I can deal with CTG trying to hard sometimes. We've seen how boring their interviews are w/o him. :lol: Yee ask those nail salon questions and Envy just chills.

Last edited:
Only watched the first couple minutes
I was wondering how long before they brought up envy and Chris Rock lil run in :lol:

I wonder if Envy didn't show up so he wouldn't be in his feelings like how he was during the Drama interview.

Yeah, they said that they told Envy to stay home, because Chris Rock was going to be there :lol:

Wait what happen between Envy and Chris Rock? :nerd:

From what I recall.

Their daughters played against each other in rec league.

Envy was the coach and they were smashing Chris daughter's team, because of Baby Shaq. It was two minutes left and he still wouldn't take her out.

But after the game Envy and his daughter came up to him for an autograph, and Chris still pissed over the game, called him an ******* and walked away.

Envy was complaining the next day on the radio taking it personal, because of his daughter.

From what I recall.

Their daughters played against each other in rec league.

Envy was the coach and they were smashing Chris daughter's team, because of Baby Shaq. It was two minutes left and he still wouldn't take her out.

But after the game Envy and his daughter came up to him for an autograph, and Chris still pissed over the game, called him an ******* and walked away.

Envy was complaining the next day on the radio taking it personal, because of his daughter.
envy wanted to blow the team out and get an autograph and picture to prove it

Loved the way Chris schooled CTG about Nat Turner
pimp.gif
**** vs Conscious Black Man...:-D

Me too
Ctg always think he enlightened or some ****
Used to like dude
Now he just seem like a house *****
we gotta remember they gotta be paying CTG BOO KOO Bread to be this way so he cant be realistic.. either talk dumb about blacks or get fired..

Back
Top Bottom